3 days into 2024, what golf trends do you want to see fade away?

Yes, those too

I don't see those at my course, it's always the young kids having a party out there
Thats because the idiot old golfers are all out picking up "lost" balls. They must be lost because the guys on the tee haven't gotten here yet.....

If ever there was a case to allow for corporal punishment on the course.... 20 whacks with a putter shaft on the calves ought to cure that behavior.

And I'm an old guy.. I just don't steal "lost" balls.

Joggers? Hoodies? Influencers? Something else?
1)No
2)No
3)No, cause there are several older Golf Influencers that have awesome YT Channels
4)Maybe stretching a bit here but the “got to get new clubs every few years” to be a better Golfer or keep up with the latest, newest, greatest thing

Joggers, Hoodies, LIV.....FOR SURE....!!

GIFs used instead of words.
No Way Omg GIF by Lifetime

Joggers can go away.

Choosing turd brands because it makes you feel like a rebel.
Yes. How dare people choose a brand for whatever reason they want. They should consider how that sort of decision will affect others. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(They’re really nice in person)
Sorry to drag this from so many pages back but I agree, the Good Good guys really are nice in person. They play quite a bit at my home course and they are nothing but friendly and considerate when they are filming on the course. They pay attention to their pace and they quickly offer to let you play through. But, heck, a lot of times it's more fun to be the group right behind them just to watch what they're doing, like when they were shooting the match with John Daly Jr. But most times you wouldn't even know they were filming just from the pace of play - you only notice when you start wondering why they have the extra carts with no clubs and then you see the camera guys. But they aren't playing slow. The BustaJack guys play there quite a bit too and they are just as friendly and considerate. Based on these guys, I have no issue with content creators on the course. Now, I've seen the TikToks where people capture videos of influencers doing stupid dances or filming lengthy confessionals on the course with no regard to the groups backing up behind them. That would be unacceptable to me. Do what you want, make your money however you want, but don't act like you own the course and make everyone wait for you. But I've never seen that in person.

In honor of this thread, I am wearing joggers.

The need for the pro to have his caddy , his mum and dad and every other member in their support team read the putt …because they can’t etc

… and then miss

Jogger pants ? …. Yeah infants wear them ,,,, and now it’s migrated to adults styles ….

Same with tight pants , slim fit on legs , great if you have underdeveloped quads or calves ….. not so much if they are bigger

The need to articulate grow the game ? lol when it’s more popular than ever , and then winge about how long a round is

The need for the pro to have his caddy , his mum and dad and every other member in their support team read the putt …because they can’t etc

… and then miss

Jogger pants ? …. Yeah infants wear them ,,,, and now it’s migrated to adults styles ….

Same with tight pants , slim fit on legs , great if you have underdeveloped quads or calves ….. not so much if they are bigger

The need to articulate grow the game ? lol when it’s more popular than ever , and then winge about how long a round is
I dont think I have ever seen infants wear joggers.

Golf give aways… if I really need it I will buy it. Don’t ask me to sign up for anything with a chance to win.. I don’t really care if I win or lose.

All the social media golf techniques guaranteeing I will hit the ball longer with a tight draw.

And female golf influencers. Hate to say it.But most men go crazy over any women on a golf course.After being in fitness for well over 25 years.The women in the gyms are a heck of a lot hotter than any most women who swing a golf club.But yet men just go goo and gaa ga over them.

Last edited:
I dont think I have ever seen infants wear joggers.
from observation … the elasticated cuffs on the bottom of the pants … are very similar ) to the jogger pants )

Back