5,000,000 Posts on THP - Congrats!

Congratulations! I am pleased to have played a small, very small part in reaching this milestone!

Congrats and thank you so much for providing such a great place !!

Congrats guys! As a recent new joiner to THP and The Albatross Club id like to say how much fun it is getting to know everyone here and seeing their different perspectives on issues, all while united for the same great sport of golf! Glad to be apart of 5 Million!!!

An incredible number of posts on the forum! Congratulations to all the members, all the staff, and of course JB and Golfgal. Obviously this golf forum thing has caught on...

Wow, 5 million! Congrats THP on the incredible milestone!

Congrats THP on the milestone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congratulations to JB and Morgan!

:cake::flowers4u::good::zdance::present::drinks::clapp::party::rockon::cool:

Congrats JB, Morgan and everyone really. What a great community! When do we start making predictions for 10 mil?

Way to go ya'll :) I'm really happy to be part of this community.

AMAZING. Thank you GG, JB, all the staffers, industry contributors, and the many fellow knucklehead posters for making this place so awesome!

congrats to JB, Morgan and all the staff, their hard work made it possible!!!!

Congrats to THP on this milestone.

Happy to have this place to contribute a few of those posts.

Congrats on hitting that number that is huge. Not knowing anything about websites I assume that can help with business as a hole and not just the forum.

Congrats to JB, Morgan, the writers and staff of THP on hitting the 5 million post mark. A job well done but it's only the beginning.

Wow, 5 million!!! Great work everyone, this is a huge number for all of us, but especially for JB/GolferGal and all the THP Staff!

Congrats THP! This is a great milestone and the owners, staff and of course all of the awesome members! Freddie Kong said it best in the 2013 Morgan Cup and it carries weight to every single one of us. To some this is just an internet site...but not to this group right here...it's much more than that, it's family! I know countless people who have met lifelong friends through THP, I can't even count how many I've gained from my time here. Well done THP, well freakin done! Can't wait for the next 5 million!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 Mill wow. Amazing guys. Congrats JB.

I gotta ask, when you first came out with the idea for THP did you think you'd see 5 million posts??

Killing it! Nice work everyone at THP.

Congrats THP!!!!

Congrats THP!

For those that missed it, this is going to be a wild week.
Started with a quick social media contest this morning, but the week is about to get crazy.

Let's go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you THP TEAM. In my short time here it has been an amazing time and looking forward to more!

This is awesome!

Back