Bosco...

JB Cobb III told me to do it.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12’ish
Found this thing at Dick’s for $29.99 and figured what the heck. Dialed it down to 26*. Taking the 4i outta my bag now. Love the ball flight and it’s easy to wail on. Although it looks pretty wailed on already 🤣
C3A3C944-2289-4776-8080-14CB7DCA519A.jpegEFF169FC-3B75-4C83-9762-013556E1122B.jpeg

That’s a great hybrid.

Nice, use what works for you.

I just added a 24 deg and love it. Mine doesnt have the character of yours yet. I feel like the stories that club could tell would be awesome

I took out the 4i and 5i for a 4hyb this year. Great results for me! Enjoy your new to you toy :)

Love my 5 hybrid. Higher percentage play for me over 4 or 5 irons.

Found this thing at Dick’s for $29.99 and figured what the heck. Dialed it down to 26*. Taking the 4i outta my bag now. Love the ball flight and it’s easy to wail on. Although it looks pretty wailed on already 🤣
View attachment 9130465View attachment 9130466
I had a 913 in my bag for the 2018 season. It was alright but I wasn’t consistent enough with it. Haven’t really gamed a hybrid since.

I have a Cobra LTDx OneLength headed my way to try out that I’m pretty excited about though!

I carried a 5 hybrid at one point, great find.

I have that exact club and shaft but 23. Have loved it.

I have one of those in the basement. Can’t remember if it the 3 or 4 had both but have fond memories of that hybrid.

My 5h (25) is the best club in my bag.

I put this one in the bag this year and took out the 5i. Love it!

36251a-nike-vrs-5-hybrid-27-degree-fubuki-75-graphite-regular-flex-right-handed-36251a__02714.png

I got to forum test the TaylorMade Rescue 11 5h over a decade ago here on THP. That thing was a cheat code for me back then.

I took my 4i outta the bag cuz I couldn't hit it to save my soul. Bought a Mavrik 4h to replace it, on a whim. Darned if I couldn't hit that 4h like there's no tomorrow--right outta the gate. Don't know why. Don't care.

Another mystery: While I couldn't hit my 4i worth diddly, my 5i is as friendly as my 7i. Go figure.

Golf is weird.

Hybrids are fun

I've got a Cleveland Launcher (the release from around 4-5 yrs ago) that I picked up for a song as a cheap experiment and man oh man that thing is automatic. It's not pretty cosmetically, but it just goes high and straight.

I've got a Cleveland Launcher (the release from around 4-5 yrs ago) that I picked up for a song as a cheap experiment and man oh man that thing is automatic. It's not pretty cosmetically, but it just goes high and straight.

Same. Found a 2H HiBore and my 5W went down the road. Haven’t looked back.

I absolutely love my 5h and can't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Have never been great with 5i, and the King Tec hybrid flies high and straight and can work out of rough, bunkers or an escape club from the trees. Is cemented in the bag.

I play a XXIO X 5 hybrid. Spec wise, it matches the Apex 4h that I had in the bag for a long long time. Just gets up in the air a bit more.

This is pretty much it.

I have a 2
and a 3
and a 4
and a 5!!
Love em

Most of my clubs are hybrids, so enjoy.

I've been playing a 5 hybrid since 2008. Absolutely love my current one (Mizuno CLK). Typically hit it dead straight or with a baby draw, and pretty consistently average 165 with it, but my last ten rounds I've averaged 170. Go figure.

I might go full Minnie Pearl with it. 🤣🤣

B7843740-3EE4-4C6F-B0A9-002D44138A01.jpeg

Back