A Look Inside the True Temper Tour Van

How do those players build consistency with new shafts so often? Weird...

I think that goes back to more of a certain mindset and what the shafts are actually doing.

I should also note, dont forget that True Temper will also be working with Project X and they have more metal woods shafts in bags than just about anybody as well right now.

That's really cool to see. It's impressive that they can put something together that will build clubs to the specs of tour guys in a mobile environment.

That was a cool vid. What makes it even more impressing is the inventory and how a guy can put a championship club together from those parts.

I love getting a look inside these vehicles. These folks are true artists and craftsmen...

Love these "behind the scenes" videos. With so many grip options out there..what grips are most commonly used or requested?

Always interesting to see inside the your vans. Would love to just sit and watch them work for a day.

Love these "behind the scenes" videos. With so many grip options out there..what grips are most commonly used or requested?

Right now Golf Pride Tour Velvet are the most used on tour.

That video was fascinating. I'd love to see it full speed ahead in action. Also, I think I have that heat gun…ha.

I find it interesting that they perform a lot of overflow work for whatever individual OEM needs it. Makes sense I suppose considering the # of players that use them. I wonder how similar it is on the LPGA Tour? Very cool look inside....

Pretty cool. I bet it gets real hectic in there at times.

I spy a hzrdus red!

I find it interesting that they perform a lot of overflow work for whatever individual OEM needs it. Makes sense I suppose considering the # of players that use them. I wonder how similar it is on the LPGA Tour? Very cool look inside....

You wont find too many tour vans out on the LPGA.
Many reps are out there though.

You wont find too many tour vans out on the LPGA.
Many reps are out there though.

Hmm interesting. I need to try and get out to an event. Been to plenty of PGA and WEB events. No LPGA though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that looks like a fun job. Would stink to be away from family but I love that sort of stuff and I really enjoy building clubs myself.

Never have been on one of these trucks so it was cool to see their setup and the massive amount of inventory on there.

Wonder how much awesomeness I could grab in a one minute grab and stash....

Great video. True Temper is awesome.

Cool video. So much room in that van.

Very cool. It's amazing how much goes into playing at that level.

Glad everybody enjoyed the behind the scenes look.

Great video! That's an awesome set up.

Cool video, amazing how much stuff they pack in that thing.

Finally getting caught up. Such a cool look inside the tour truck. Man to get the treatment those guys get on tour.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hard to fathom all that has to be kept on the van to account for all of the different scenarios. Very cool to see the depth involved. Hello HZRDUS and LZ handcrafted!

Justin stays a little busy....just a wee bit.

Great video. I know it's got to be crazy and stressful at times, but it's got to be fun working on that van.

Thanks for showing us the van, I have always wondered what goes on in there. Lol

Thanks for sharing that video. Such a cool look into how these companies work.

Back