A picture for thedue

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
duey, the wifey bought some new clothes for little man and i thought you might appreciate his new t-shirt:

Foster2010001.jpg

Thats my nephew! Man, he sure is cute

Too too cute :)

LOL, what a little man he is. Thanks for the pic tc. How's the breathing treatments going. Have they stopped yet?

It's great seeing Foster out playing in some dirt, haha. He needs a big wheel.

Last edited:
LOL, what a little man he is. Thanks for the pic tc. How's the breathing treatments going. Have they stopped yet?

It's great seeing Foster out playing in some dirt, haha. He needs a big wheel.

i figured you might like that shirt, haha. he had his 18 month checkup today and unfortunately the breathing treatments still continue on. the doc says that fluid is officially out of the lungs so that's some good news. i tried to snap a pic of him with his golf clubs but he was digging in the garden. he does need a big wheel, when's uncle duey gonna deliver it?

Very cute picture tc....

Yea Uncle Duey when you gonna deliver it? huh? huh? huh? :eyepoke:

Should ship out tomorrow. Little Foster needs a sister, please tell me thats in the works, hehe

Well Due, they are still trying to track down the sperm donor for Foster! :waiting:

Should ship out tomorrow. Little Foster needs a sister, please tell me thats in the works, hehe

we're on at least a 3 year plan, but we want more children for sure, and the wife would be pleased to know that you're pulling for a little girl.

Well Due, they are still trying to track down the sperm donor for Foster! :waiting:

mom and dad have been saying the same thing about you for years.

mom and dad have been saying the same thing about you for years.

I know, they wonder how I can be so much better looking, more athletic, and I didnt have to ride the short bus to school

I know, they wonder how I can be so much better looking, more athletic, and I didnt have to ride the short bus to school

yeah but at least i'm smarter, and the better golfer.......BURN!!!

hahaha, burn......or "NOT"....two terms I havent heard in a while.

or "no duh"

or "no duh"

haha, dude, that's hilarious. i'm gonna call you at some point and just say no duh. it sure is pretty today. come on over, we'll hit the course and the wifey can pick you up on the way to greensboro.

Back