ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

incase I havent said it before.... I love these shafts!!! Hit 14 GIR on saturday

I cant explain why but since playing these I now have the softest high cut shot ive never had before. These shafts are point and shoot for me

And now finally ordered 3 wedge shafts!

incase I havent said it before.... I love these shafts!!! Hit 14 GIR on saturday

I cant explain why but since playing these I now have the softest high cut shot ive never had before. These shafts are point and shoot for me

You aren’t helping me. :oops:

You aren’t helping me. :oops:
Im not helping as in these shafts are so good I have no reason to tinker with iron shafts ever again??? As in these shaft are absolutely perfect in looks, feel, and performance??

What heads do you have them in?

Im not helping as in these shafts are so good I have no reason to tinker with iron shafts ever again??? As in these shaft are absolutely perfect in looks, feel, and performance??
Famous last words :LOL:

hahaha right?! where would the fun be in that
at the very least the successor will tempt you :LOL:

waggled a friend's zx5 with these in them and they sort of felt like graphite, which doesn't make sense to say but a couple of us thought that immediately. i didn't get around to hitting them, which i'm regretting quite a bit

Ugh. I don’t need these/

My wedge game has a lot more control now since switching.

My wedge game has a lot more control now since switching.
Thats what im hoping for! My irons are so automatic now.... Wedge play has been a weakness for me for a long time. Im hoping the shaft helps my distance control

This thread…..

@Jman I ordered some ZX7's with $-Taper 125's as backup. When those arrive id be willing to send you my current New Level setup with the iSteel if you want to review the shaft

@Jman I ordered some ZX7's with $-Taper 125's as backup. When those arrive id be willing to send you my current New Level setup with the iSteel if you want to review the shaft
Ah, all good dude, thank you though! I’ll track a set down eventually, I only peruse for a set every night hahaha

Ah, all good dude, thank you though! I’ll track a set down eventually, I only peruse for a set every night hahaha
you're welcome.... I search eBay for complete sets and no luck. I ordered the wedge shafts from Billy Bob's. They have not shipped yet so im curious if they're even available.

you're welcome.... I search eBay for complete sets and no luck. I ordered the wedge shafts from Billy Bob's. They have not shipped yet so im curious if they're even available.
I’ve been close to just calling Will and seeing if he has them in hand. Ugh.

Shipping notification for the wedge shafts!!! I’ll have them Saturday installed in some new wedge heads and hopefully get some range time in before my round next Saturday

Chipped in for eagle with my 60* from 40 yards out today. That is all.

Pulls arrived. 👀

Single 9i should be here this weekend and then I can build out the MIM’s

weekly reminder that I love these shafts. Iron play is better than its ever been!!!

And wedges shafts finally arrive tomorrow!

Single 9i should be here this weekend and then I can build out the MIM’s
Cant wait to hear your feedback!! If these dont become your instant gamers I'll be disappointed!

Back