ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

I don't know if the 125s are being played on tour but they should be.

Cant wait to hear your feedback!! If these dont become your instant gamers I'll be disappointed!
Hahaha, well they don’t have a choice unless it’s catastrophically bad performance for me as I’m down to my last set it BB&F’s and need to get practicing for the MC!

125 is what I have, so it’ll be interesting to be back in big boy shafts.

Hahaha, well they don’t have a choice unless it’s catastrophically bad performance for me as I’m down to my last set it BB&F’s and need to get practicing for the MC!

125 is what I have, so it’ll be interesting to be back in big boy shafts.
there was an initial adjustment for me coming from CTL 115x getting used to the 125g range again. On course id say im about 5 yards shorter but thats compared to playing Forged Tec's last year

For me the weight has really helped my swing, timing, and dispersion.

there was an initial adjustment for me coming from CTL 115x getting used to the 125g range again. On course id say im about 5 yards shorter but thats compared to playing Forged Tec's last year

For me the weight has really helped my swing, timing, and dispersion.

I will take a reliable direction and distance over a few possible extra yards any day. Especially with irons and wedges.

Installed in the 5, 7, 8, P.

Waiting on my 9i shaft to arrive and forgot that I loaned my MIM 6i to someone. :confused:

Had an interesting chance to hit a few with these today. Guy that ended up joining in on course for a bit, his son showed up right at the end headed to the range. Had the 125 in a set of MMC's. Long story short we took some swings with each other's. And agreed our setups are very different. Lol. I hit his better than he hit mine, but was kind of high pushing them a bit. Seemed like I was fighting a feel like I was going to bury them. Pretty different feel than my current. We ended up talking about the T100 he was not loving more than anything, but it was an interesting quick experience. Made me want to read up on the happenings with them. Doesn't seem like there are a lot in play, but feedback seems positive. I'll keep an eye on this thread now. Curious how more get along with them. And what @Jman thinks. Do I have it right that your recent shafts in play have been Modus 115X and then PX LZ 6.0 James?

Modus 115X, LZ 6.0, Recoil 110 Proto F5, and Elevate Tour X100 were the last in play prior to these.

Modus 115X, LZ 6.0, Recoil 110 Proto F5, and Elevate Tour X100 were the last in play prior to these.
Do you notice a big difference in performance between all those shafts? Or are you just able to adjust accordingly and make what ever you are playing work. Besides if something is way too stiff or way too soft I find that I can adjust well enough but did learn that weight made a difference to my numbers and I actually picked up more consistency and distance with a slightly heavier shaft vs the lighter weight shaft I currently have in my irons. Granted it was a small sample size but non the less I found it interesting

Do you notice a big difference in performance between all those shafts? Or are you just able to adjust accordingly and make what ever you are playing work. Besides if something is way too stiff or way too soft I find that I can adjust well enough but did learn that weight made a difference to my numbers and I actually picked up more consistency and distance with a slightly heavier shaft vs the lighter weight shaft I currently have in my irons. Granted it was a small sample size but non the less I found it interesting
I mean, I’ve been changing iron shafts for reviews for a decade almost so I’m a little immune to it hahaha

I do better with heavier, but I hate heavier because I usually lose feel. I’m hoping these maybe create the blend I wanted shafts like KBS Tour’s to be there from feel and consistency.

Had an interesting chance to hit a few with these today. Guy that ended up joining in on course for a bit, his son showed up right at the end headed to the range. Had the 125 in a set of MMC's. Long story short we took some swings with each other's. And agreed our setups are very different. Lol. I hit his better than he hit mine, but was kind of high pushing them a bit. Seemed like I was fighting a feel like I was going to bury them. Pretty different feel than my current. We ended up talking about the T100 he was not loving more than anything, but it was an interesting quick experience. Made me want to read up on the happenings with them. Doesn't seem like there are a lot in play, but feedback seems positive. I'll keep an eye on this thread now. Curious how more get along with them. And what @Jman thinks. Do I have it right that your recent shafts in play have been Modus 115X and then PX LZ 6.0 James?
They take a while to get used to, really stable shafts.

What’s interesting there is they are one of the more smooth iron shafts I have tried.

Ive also had no issues hitting it right to left, sometimes maybe too much:unsure:

What’s interesting there is they are one of the more smooth iron shafts I have tried.

Ive also had no issues hitting it right to left, sometimes maybe too much:unsure:
wow you're seeing a draw flight with these? I have to force myself to hit a draw if needed

but yes very very smooth but stable. I also have mine built at D5 - D6 so maybe the weight plays a part in that

wow you're seeing a draw flight with these? I have to force myself to hit a draw if needed

but yes very very smooth but stable. I also have mine built at D5 - D6 so maybe the weight plays a part in that
Yup. Repeatedly.

But flight characteristics like that for me and fade for you are always predominantly swing, not shaft.

Yup. Repeatedly.

But flight characteristics like that for me and fade for you are always predominantly swing, not shaft.
are you seeing more misses left compared to previous gamers? For me I feel like thats what has tightened up the most with these shafts... the big miss laterally is essentially gone now

what kind of flight window have you seen so far?

are you seeing more misses left compared to previous gamers? For me I feel like thats what has tightened up the most with these shafts... the big miss laterally is essentially gone now

what kind of flight window have you seen so far?
Yup, but it’s a different head too.

Head and swing make the biggest difference, but the shaft definitely offers a great feel and feedback so far.

I definitely agree with this. Took me a little bit to get used to but I think for me it was adjusting to weight. I tried 115g shafts for 2+ years and never really got along with them. Once my body and swing got used to 125g again they have been perfection ever since

Head and swing make the biggest difference, but the shaft definitely offers a great feel and feedback so far.
hopefully its just an adjustment period.

Thats what so cool about heads, shafts, and endless selection. Everything works differently for people. I'm excited to follow along and see how they perform for you with more time

How many rounds do you have in with them?

I think I take the feel part for granted because my irons are modus 3 120's. Similar great feel but more stable IMO. I also get plenty of height if I want. Drop and stop spin.

I definitely agree with this. Took me a little bit to get used to but I think for me it was adjusting to weight. I tried 115g shafts for 2+ years and never really got along with them. Once my body and swing got used to 125g again they have been perfection ever since
How are the wedges working?

@Jman how are the shafts treating you now

Bought an iron set with the 2nd recommend shaft at my last fitting (KBS $-Taper 130) and it confirms the Accra shafts were the best choice for me. Really have no complaints with them at all and I love the feel

Still the best overall shafts I've played in wedges.

Back