Adam Scott New Putter?

Honestly, I don't think him moving to the shorter putter is going to hurt him that much. I don't think he was that great of a putter with the long putter, so I guess I don't see this change effecting him all that much.

Had to happen eventually. Interesting that he's working with an Odyssey, though. Figured he might stick with Scotty Cameron.

My guess is he will have a short Cameron in the bag when it matters.

I thought Adam was using a Tank 7. Which is counterbalanced. it may be the shorter version. 36" maybe

Was hard to tell in the pic. Looked a little smaller to me.

It is just a picture..... Maybe he grabbed someone else's putter to mess around ..... I agree that he will prob have a Scotty when it matters. :bicker:

What putter did he use before he switched to the long putter?

I hope the claw works for him because the last time he used a short putter it was pretty brutal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty Newport 2 I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of what I was thinking. Maybe he is not going to use a Scotty short putter because that's the reason he went to a long putter. He putted poorly with the short version of the Scotty. so maybe he's going to try anything else?

Didn't get to see coverage today, what did he go with? See Cameron made him a blacked out X5.

Rolling the Odyssey, love it.

68 today and putted reasonably well.

Adam Scott's Short Putter

Adam Scott's Short Putter

It looks like he's using an Odyssey #7 tank maybe? Am I the only one that finds it interesting he didn't go with a Scotty?

Crap. Sorry guys. Go ahead and delete. Lol

Gotta say, seeing reports in practice rounds about him missing a bunch of short putts, and the first week with a big change, I expected him to putt terribly.

He killed it with that thing this week.

The key will be to see if the strong putting continues, and if it doesn't, if he makes a switch back to get back into his comfort zone.

he putted pretty well I thought for what I saw. I think it helps show that the whole anchored ban was an overblown reaction.

Agreed.

he putted pretty well I thought for what I saw. I think it helps show that the whole anchored ban was an overblown reaction.

Agree completely.

Adam Scott New Putter?

#7 White Ice.

Was it the white ice? I didn't see many good shots of it throughout the tournament, but on Sunday it looked like the works #7

Edit: never mind I'm watching the replay now and got a perfect shot of it. White Ice #7 it is. Good call

Will be interesting long term if he stays with the Odyssey or switched to the blacked out X5 that they built for him. After playing well this part weekend, his first with the short putter in competition, be hard to switch even just for confidence reasons.

Back