Adams Speedline Super XTD Fairway and Idea Super XTD Hybrid

I picked up the 19* XTD hybrid and this thing is the best hybrid I have ever hit. Long - smooth. Not sure if it is the Fubuki shaft but I am debating on picking up a backup. The golfball just explodes off the face,great distance. I don't hit it long, but those that do could use this as a great off the tee replacement. I am looking to also pick up the 3 wood - although I have heard issues with the weights falling out.

Hmm well that seems to be Adams mo lately when it comes to quality control. I love that 3W too much right now so hopefully the weights don't fall out. Its the hottest 3W I've hit.

My 19* XTD Hybo was beat out by the F5 in a BAD way. Now it collects dust, kinda sad really.

Also, TC, I've got the Fubuki hybo shaft out of it in X, if you ever want it, just holler.

So you did hybrid vs 5W? I did that same exact comparison with the RBZ hybrid and the F5 won. Might have something to do with shafts no?

5 metal to 5 metal though was a different story. More of a real comparison too I think and just went with what was longer and straighter for me.

This fwy is no joke TC. Its a cannon. I hit the longest snipe hook Ive ever hit with this thing. To be fair I only gave it one swing and I had been on a hook spree, but it was pretty dang long.

Did you find one of these yet TC? Still the best 3W Ive hit this year by far. Loving both the 3W and 5W still.

Did you find one of these yet TC? Still the best 3W Ive hit this year by far. Loving both the 3W and 5W still.

Not yet dude. Maybe I'll just wait for the Super Duper FW to come out.

Not yet dude. Maybe I'll just wait for the Super Duper FW to come out.

Dont mock me. You used to be such a cool 3W homer.

Dont mock me. You used to be such a cool 3W homer.

I sure did, but that all changed when I got my F5 bro. That thing is my go-to FW now.

I sure did, but that all changed when I got my F5 bro. That thing is my go-to FW now.

I hear ya dude. Hell Tiger still hits a Sasquatch.

I hear ya dude. Hell Tiger still hits a Sasquatch.

hahaha, he sure does. I really want to hit one of these bro, trust me. I really enjoy the shaft in it.

hahaha, he sure does. I really want to hit one of these bro, trust me. I really enjoy the shaft in it.

You probably shouldn't though. After hitting this your thoughts would be dominated by its awesome. And you know what happens when you hit one thing and like it the old thing starts to get a thing and misbehave.

You probably shouldn't though. After hitting this your thoughts would be dominated by its awesome. And you know what happens when you hit one thing and like it the old thing starts to get a thing and misbehave.

Oh man. I play golf with a guy here that has a bag full of them. You're a bad influence Kmac.

This thread always gets me thinking about these woods. As soon as I think I am going to stick with mine, I read this thread or it pops back up. Stop it. haha

This thread always gets me thinking about these woods. As soon as I think I am going to stick with mine, I read this thread or it pops back up. Stop it. haha

That darned Kmac. I bet you'd hit laser bombs with these things man.

That darned Kmac. I bet you'd hit laser bombs with these things man.

I find myself doing creepy things to them when I go to golf stores. Caressing and other odd things....

If I pull the trigger it will either be this or the rbz.

Yeah? I think the stock shaft in this club is better. Although every time I've hit that RBZ it's been good.

Yeah? I think the stock shaft in this club is better. Although every time I've hit that RBZ it's been good.

I agree about the shaft. Need to hit them both again and outside. Off of mats is crap.

I think they are both pretty dang good. Of course you can get the RBZ for probably less then half the money too. Which considering the junk shaft is probably about right. But you also only get one speed slot on the RBZ and two with the XTD.

I've owned both this year. I like this one better, IMO. I didn't own the tour version, just the regular RBZ. Shaft is no comparison at all...
Completely agree.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. It is a serious possibility haha.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. It is a serious possibility haha.

You and TC both need to make this happen. These woods are seriously good and I think as good if not better then anything else out there. Considering the stock shaft option. They were seriously hampered by price though so most just hawkpondered them and bought cheaper options.

You and TC both need to make this happen. These woods are seriously good and I think as good if not better then anything else out there. Considering the stock shaft option. They were seriously hampered by price though so most just hawkpondered them and bought cheaper options.

Thanks for the push dude. I may or may not be attempting to pick one of these up either today or this weekend now hahaha.

Thanks for the push dude. I may or may not be attempting to pick one of these up either today or this weekend now hahaha.
Yes! I need someone else to talk to in here lol What are you going with? 3W?

I hit the XTD hybrid in 15 degrees this past Friday in the sim at Golf Galaxy and I was kind of blown away by it..

Had the Fubuki Alpha shaft in it, and I was just flat out bombing balls. Really tight dispersion and the feeling when I made solid connection was second to none for most woods/hybrids I've hit. I think the launch was a touch higher than I'd like, but dead straight almost every time.

Seriously impressed. Kind of mad I waited this long to hit them.

I hit the XTD hybrid in 15 degrees this past Friday in the sim at Golf Galaxy and I was kind of blown away by it..

Had the Fubuki Alpha shaft in it, and I was just flat out bombing balls. Really tight dispersion and the feeling when I made solid connection was second to none for most woods/hybrids I've hit. I think the launch was a touch higher than I'd like, but dead straight almost every time.

Seriously impressed. Kind of mad I waited this long to hit them.

Question. Why did you wait so long to him them? Price? Or because its Adams? Or something else?

I hit the got dang 3W so well Buckjob wondered why I even hit my driver this past Saturday. I think I was something like 3/5 FW's with it but no huge misses.

Back