adidas Azalea Limited Edition Shoes - 2015 Masters

Shirt and socks are solid. Shoes are a little crazy for my liking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shirt - yes
Socks - quite possibly
Shoes - definitely not, they are just too much

I would kick my on a$$ for wearing those shoes.

The good thing about those shoes being limited to 500 is that it drastically cuts down on the likelihood of me seeing someone wearing them in person. I do like the polo though.

The shirt is enough, but the other items are a little much.

Woof..

Fugly.

Like Freddie says, polo and socks sure. But those shoes? No way

Yes to the shirt and socks, but no to the shoes. They're a little too flowery for me and remind me of Vans slip-ons.

WOW! I guess I would wear them, IF I was attending The Masters. But, there is no way I wear those outside the gates of Augusta. haha.

If anyone sees me wearing these, you have my permission to punch me in the face.

WOW! I guess I would wear them, IF I was attending The Masters. But, there is no way I wear those outside the gates of Augusta. haha.

It could be good camouflage if you are looking to hide among the flowers there.

No, just no. Maybe for a woman, but I don't think many, if any men could pull that off. The shoes, oooooffff

Just not my style and would never wear something like this pretty much ever.

Mrs. Roper is going to love these.

Wow, no thanks. I think they could have come up with something a little better than that

Ya I wouldn't wear any of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't wear the shoes or sock but the polo and hat I don't mind.

I actually like the shirt and the socks but not the shoes.

The hat I like a lot! The shirt is ok. The shoes, are just a lot to flowery for me.

Shirt = Yes

Socks = Quite Possibly. With the shirt and White slacks.

Shoes = Looks like somebody partied too hard and hit the Pepto-Bismol a little too late. No thanks on the shoes.

JM

Back