adidas Golf Pure Motion

Those look like the perfect golf shoe for summer golf down here. Look comfy and light weight.

I believe this is where the entire market is headed. True linkswear, Kikkor, Nike Lunar Ascends...

Golfers are demanding Comfort and Performance. These will be very appealing to all walkers and golfers who place comfort first.

Great Job Adidas!

Definitely not the best looking hybrid shoe. However, If these are comfortable, that's all that matters. I have never been disappointed by Adidas. Great products through and through.

I see these have been hitting stores (yet to find my size though); has anybody tried them out yet?

I see these have been hitting stores (yet to find my size though); has anybody tried them out yet?

I was wondering the same thing. They had these at golf galaxy when I went through last week. I tried on some regular shoes like this that have minimal sole and a lot of free movement and they weren't that comfortable because there is no cushion. It worried me a lot about these.

I actually got a pair for review and will be getting some info up on them very soon.

Very cool, looking forward to your thoughts on them.

I bought a pair last week and have since walked 72 holes with them. EXTREMELY comfortable shoes IMO, I got the silver/white/blue ones and they get dirty much easier than I thought they would (the mesh anyway)...I will probably pick up a pair of black ones also. The only similarity to minimalist shoes is the shape and tread (they do have a good bit less heel lift than other shoes as well), these still have quite a bit of cushion. And much like the Crossflex, I had to go up half a size...actually a whole size with the Crossflex. If you wear minimalist shoes then these will suit you quite well, if you don't you'll have some sore calves the first few rounds....from the reduced heel lift.

Also: The traction you get with these shoes is INSANE! I get just as good, maybe better, traction than with my FJs or 360s.

I was pondering these in the shoe ponder thread yesterday I think. I tried these on and thought they were pretty good. They look cool and I liked the fit. Different then the crossflex but still comfortable. Might grab the black ones with red on them.

I was pondering these in the shoe ponder thread yesterday I think. I tried these on and thought they were pretty good. They look cool and I liked the fit. Different then the crossflex but still comfortable. Might grab the black ones with red on them.

Do it, you won't regret it. The Crossflex may be slightly ahead in the cushy comfort, but the Puremotion are are one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned...golf or otherwise.

Dooooooo it!

Do it, you won't regret it. The Crossflex may be slightly ahead in the cushy comfort, but the Puremotion are are one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned...golf or otherwise.

That's good to hear, I can't decide on a color, but they look very intriguing!

And much like the Crossflex, I had to go up half a size...actually a whole size with the Crossflex.
I tried these on today and had to go up a FULL SIZE, from an 11 to a 12...and they still felt a bit tight. I tried the Crossflex on also, all they had was an 11.5 and it was tight as well. Did Adidas change their sizing? I used to fit into an Adidas 11.5 quite well?

I tried these on today and had to go up a FULL SIZE, from an 11 to a 12...and they still felt a bit tight. I tried the Crossflex on also, all they had was an 11.5 and it was tight as well. Did Adidas change their sizing? I used to fit into an Adidas 11.5 quite well?

Beats me. I do love these shoes though. I plan on getting the dark grey/blue ones too, the blue/white/silver ones get dirty easy. I think the Crossflex are more narrow and these run short.....extremely comfortable though.

Tried these on today. They were too tight. If they came in a wide I think they would be good to go. My Tour360s are a wide and fit perfectly.

I have a pair of Adidas Climacool Aerate running shoes and if the Puremotion are built on the same principals I want some...

Pondering either these or the Crossflex. Just can't make up my mind which one yet.

Tried these on today. They were too tight. If they came in a wide I think they would be good to go. My Tour360s are a wide and fit perfectly.

That was my experience too. My ATVs fit better than my 360s though. I have a big flat foot and these new puremotions were not very comfortable in the store for me.

That was my experience too. My ATVs fit better than my 360s though. I have a big flat foot and these new puremotions were not very comfortable in the store for me.
Aren't ATVs and 360s the same shoe? Are you thinking Powerbands?

I finally got to try on a pair of these today, black, and thought there were a little narrow for me. They were super light and the styling wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be, but the sole and mid/heel sections just felt a bit tight for me. The traction pattern looks really cool, it almost seems like your foot is pushing through the bottom and that's what made the pattern. I'm hoping :adidas: stays with their trend of adding wide widths to their offerings.

Back