Air Jordan 11 Golf

This is probably the only pair I'd pay eBay prices for... Just so, so good.
I’m not sure how, but I’ll own a pair

The prices on StockX are usually not too terrible right after release, depending on size and overall shoe availability (all white is still reasonable, Safari/Bred is out of control expensive). Plus, you get the piece of mind that what you are getting is authentic. I have used it multiple times to buy and sell and it’s really easy.

Anyone notice the latest grey release disappeared off the site/app? I was able to “favorite” them 2 days ago and now there’s nothing at all

Hopefully I can actually snag a pair this time!

Early access links just got sent out in the Nike app to the lucky ones....which doesn't include me.

I did not receive one either, which is annoying.

Generally the Jordan releases have not sold out right away on the Canadian site, problem is we don't get every release.

I'm pretty committed to owning a pair of these, so I went ahead and threw a reasonable but not too crazy bid on StockX for a pair in my size. If you must have a pair, you may consider doing the same since the first person who bids at a specific price will get the first pair sold at that price, and so on. Basically, now is the time to be first in line at your price. You can always cancel if you get a pair at release (unless your bid is accepted before then).

I had my offer accepted on StockX for $262, which isn’t too bad. The prices are somewhat reasonable over there now in case anyone wants to hedge against the release Friday.

The release is in 10 minutes for anyone who is interested. 10:00 am.

Lucky enough to get the pre release, and got a pair showing up today at the house!

got em!! I dont think these will be as popular as the concord's or safari pack....but happy I finally got 11's

I think I was able to get a pair, but it was another fantastic calamity on the nike app saying they were unavailable at release. I was able get trough on the second attempt on the website, I think.

I feel like we need an unofficial THP Jordan 11 meetup.

Pretty sure I got a pair

5 minutes after I got the confirmation for my pair from Nike, I got my shipping notification for the pair I bought on StockX :oops:. Looks like I need two more feet.

Had them in cart, couldn't pull trigger. Don't seem as hard to get as past releases either way.

Smaller sizes still available on Nike Canada, though Golftown appears to still have almost all sizes available.

I feel like we need an unofficial THP Jordan 11 meetup.

It could be hosted at either Kaepernick's practice field of choice or in a basement somewhere, but definitely one of the two :ROFLMAO:

UPS says these will hit my front door today. I got a pre release notification and jumped on it.

It could be hosted at either Kaepernick's practice field of choice or in a basement somewhere, but definitely one of the two :ROFLMAO:
Just as long as it’s open to the media and we can film it ?

Back