Allow myself to introduce...myself...

Bumping another oldie, because I have amazing searching skills that can bump old posts.

I have been off and on THP for nearly 13 years, and have been asked a time or two on "what my story is" in regards to THP. I'm just me, War Eagle often referred to as Beags (see the first page), but I am just saying hello again and talking some good golf banter again

I like to talk golf and banter with the best of them. I am a big fan of Captain Morgan Rum. I'm a homer for all things Auburn University.

Happy to meet all those new to the forums since my hiatus.
This is starting to feel like a NKTOB reunion tour…for the third time.
Just messing with you…glad to see you back around here!!!

Bumping another oldie, because I have amazing searching skills that can bump old posts.

I have been off and on THP for nearly 13 years, and have been asked a time or two on "what my story is" in regards to THP. I'm just me, War Eagle often referred to as Beags (see the first page), but I am just saying hello again and talking some good golf banter again

I like to talk golf and banter with the best of them. I am a big fan of Captain Morgan Rum. I'm a homer for all things Auburn University.

I saw your name pop up on a couple threads and was thinking to myself, wow that's a name I haven't seen in awhile! Great to see the beags on the boards again 🔥

Good to see you back - Had fun at the Bridgestone Championship in 2016 in:

Welcome back! The 2013 Morgan Cup seems a lifetime away, but I still remember it like yesterday.

Howdy. Saw you posting a bunch lately and was wondering why I hadn't seen you before with the longtime join date

War Beagle

Great to see you posting again! Hope all is well!

Great to see you back, buddy. All good down this way!

Your little dude is all grown!

He's getting big dude. He loves to talk dinosaurs too...much like Coop did back in the day.

He's getting big dude. He loves to talk dinosaurs too...much like Coop did back in the day.
Enjoy that time, dude! I miss the conversations with Coop about dinosaurs!

Still have the bike shop?
I do. And finally have decent inventory after a very sparse 3 years of supply chain issues. Survived it and they are doing well.

Also, March of 2020 I went back to a full time corporate position in health care administration.

Reactions: J4U
I do. And finally have decent inventory after a very sparse 3 years of supply chain issues. Survived it and they are doing well.

Also, March of 2020 I went back to a full time corporate position in health care administration.
What a time to do so.

Good to see you bumming around again. Cheers!

What a time to do so.

Good to see you bumming around again. Cheers!
Exactly the worst timing to do so.

Company was based out of Texas and werent allowed to travel (obviously), so they contacted me to help with some of their nursing facilities here in Florida that were bracing for impact. It was fun?

Really glad to see you back around.

For those that don't know @War Eagle is a incredibly great guy. He introduced me around at my very first THP event and has been really supportive to me over the years.

He's a little insane though with the bike rides he goes on. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really glad to see you back around.

For those that don't know @War Eagle is a incredibly great guy. He introduced me around at my very first THP event and has been really supportive to me over the years.

He's a little insane though with the bike rides he goes on. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks, John. I remember that event and the roof top bar like it was yesterday.

@checkered is one of the best people I have ever met. Over the years I have come and gone from THP and taken breaks from golf, however whether I am active or not, any time there is a Hurricane or some type of crazy weather in Florida, I will typically look down at my phone and see a message from him asking if me and the family are all doing ok. A truly great friend.

Back