Allow myself to introduce...myself...

Rum will be had this evening!!

This is good news. I have appreciated your comments and contributions to threads during my time here. Thanks for your commitment and contribution.

Glad to see life is in order and happy.

So what I'm hearing is you want to get engaged? How does the wife feel about this? :laughing: Glad to see everything is going well and life is good.

I always enjoy your stuff on here, thanks for the introduction!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always good to see you around here. Glad to hear that all is going well with you.

Glad to have you back. It gets lonely moderating at night

Hey, I'm here! Watching Jeopardy and moderating. LOts of live streaming going on!

And welcome to THP. GLWS.

I love you Beags!!!! Bike riding, calorie burning, new balance wearing buddy of mine!!

I love you Beags!!!! Bike riding, calorie burning, new balance wearing buddy of mine!!

Haha. I do love my New Balances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Title of this thread made me think are you a Rolling Stones fan? Does the devil play golf?

Title of this thread made me think are you a Rolling Stones fan? Does the devil play golf?

....Austin Powers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will be good to see you back in the thick of it, beags.

Welcome back Ryan Riviera!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Bumping another oldie, because I have amazing searching skills that can bump old posts.

I have been off and on THP for nearly 13 years, and have been asked a time or two on "what my story is" in regards to THP. I'm just me, War Eagle often referred to as Beags (see the first page), but I am just saying hello again and talking some good golf banter again

I like to talk golf and banter with the best of them. I am a big fan of Captain Morgan Rum. I'm a homer for all things Auburn University.

Happy to meet all those new to the forums since my hiatus.

Bumping another oldie, because I have amazing searching skills that can bump old posts.

I have been off and on THP for nearly 13 years, and have been asked a time or two on "what my story is" in regards to THP. I'm just me, War Eagle often referred to as Beags (see the first page), but I am just saying hello again and talking some good golf banter again

I like to talk golf and banter with the best of them. I am a big fan of Captain Morgan Rum. I'm a homer for all things Auburn University.

I have been around since 2019 and to be honest, have never had the pleasure of reading your posts. So why the hiatus this time?

Hello RJ Beags :drinks:

Hope all is well, friend!

hi buddy!

wde

Back