Allow myself to introduce...myself...

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Many of you may know me, some may not.

I’ve been here on THP in some form or fashion for nearly 7, yes 7 years.

I have been a forum leader and coordinator for quite some time now, on and off and have always loved my role here on THP, regardless of being on staff or not.

I love golf, golf talk, banter and all around golf talk and fun flow of this forum. My goal is to engage in conversation and make sure everyone feels at home here at THP. Years ago I was much more involved that I have been in the last few, but now that my business has settled in and I have a touch more free time, I am stoked to spend more time on the forum engaging with everyone here.

So, for those that don’t know me, good to meet you. For those that do know me, ignore this post?

If you need anything, have questions, or just need someone to hit up with questions about the forum, feel free to reach out!

-beags

Good to see you back posting frequently again buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back posting frequently again buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to get some free time to myself. Have a full staff at the shops which frees me up throughout the day and evenings, as well as weekends to play so GOLF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, Beags ?

Always wanted to know, never asked.

Why Beags?

Always wanted to know, never asked.

Why Beags?

Beags come from a random round with JB, Wardy and 441.

Random round with 441 in town, and it turned in to a competition. Then it turned in to a closest to the pin competition with signed dollars on the line. War Eagle + Mike Dean = Deagle. Then war deagle. Then Deagle. Which morphed in to = Beagle. When it came time to sign the dollar bill I lost, I signed it “beags poppa” as in a throwback to biggie Small’s. And then translated to.. “I love It when you call me beags poppa” and Beags was born.

Glad to have you back. It gets lonely moderating at night

Good to see the poppa back in action! Whether on two wheels or two feet with a baby fade...it's all good in the world!

Glad thing have settled more for you. For those that don't know, War Eagle is incredibly awesome as a THPer and in general as a person. He is a true asset to this community!!

..and if you don't know, now you know.

Glad to get some free time to myself. Have a full staff at the shops which frees me up throughout the day and evenings, as well as weekends to play so GOLF!

Always great when you find time for golf, welcome back buddy!

Welcome to THP! :alien:

I don't trust this character.

love having you back!

Great having you back on a regular basis!!

Do we dare ask how the golf game is right now?

Good to see you back and hanging out. this might push me over the edge to indulge in rum and some riveting evening conversation.

Ahh yes Mr War Eagle, welcome back friend. I look forward to some golf real soon and maybe a rum or 2.

Sorry...I couldn't ignore you. See you in 2018!

It will be nice to see you in convos around here again Ryan!

Many of you may know me, some may not.

I’ve been here on THP in some form or fashion for nearly 7, yes 7 years.

I have been a forum leader and coordinator for quite some time now, on and off and have always loved my role here on THP, regardless of being on staff or not.

I love golf, golf talk, banter and all around golf talk and fun flow of this forum. My goal is to engage in conversation and make sure everyone feels at home here at THP. Years ago I was much more involved that I have been in the last few, but now that my business has settled in and I have a touch more free time, I am stoked to spend more time on the forum engaging with everyone here.

So, for those that don’t know me, good to meet you. For those that do know me, ignore this post?

If you need anything, have questions, or just need someone to hit up with questions about the forum, feel free to reach out!

-beags

I'm glad you did this, While we had a chance to meet last year in Vegas, for those that have recent joined on THP, we don't necessarily know that much about those that are forum leaders and those that have been here before us to help shape THP as is now. It's hard to catch up with the history and stay current at the same time - Posts like this help fill in the gaps.

I do know that have seen you in the Rum Thread.

I assume that War Eagle comes from college reference however did you "Serve" at one time?

I don't trust this character.
You shouldnt.
Do we dare ask how the golf game is right now?
Low 80s on the reg.
I'm glad you did this, While we had a chance to meet last year in Vegas, for those that have recent joined on THP, we don't necessarily know that much about those that are forum leaders and those that have been here before us to help shape THP as is now. It's hard to catch up with the history and stay current at the same time - Posts like this help fill in the gaps.

I do know that have seen you in the Rum Thread.

I assume that War Eagle comes from college reference however did you "Serve" at one time?

Thought about this for a few days, decided to make the thread for some of our newer members. The forum name comes from going to Auburn and being an absolute homer for all things Auburn.

How high should my bike seat be?

Good to see more of you here, and hopefully will get to see your face sometime.

Thanksgivingish golf down that way?

How high should my bike seat be?

Good to see more of you here, and hopefully will get to see your face sometime.

Thanksgivingish golf down that way?

Absolutely buddy, just hit me up and we can tee it up.

Absolutely buddy, just hit me up and we can tee it up.
Niiiice. We are coming weekend before, wife working retail means a big Friday and Saturday up here. Will chat.

Back