Almost a new Membr From Canada

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome Aboard

Boozhoo (Welcome) to THP! I've done some Ice Golfing in late winter-early spring time on Lake Nipissing. Edmonton's cool, was living & working near Leduc 3 yrs ago. Nice courses out there too. Take care.

Welcome to THP!

Winter Practice

Winter Practice

I'm not big on hitting indoors in the winter into nets. To me, it is a great way to groove a bad swing. Our PGA pro has always said that he thinks nets for golf may be the worst golf invention ever.

I feel the same way your pro does. Even computerized indoor simulators don't do it for me.

All I want is to do some short game practice. I got the putting practice covered, putting on the basement carpet. Its the other short game stuff you need to keep your . Amazing how in a city this size with the number of golfers there isn't an indoor putting course somewhere.

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome to THP! Glad to hear there is hope for the bad back for a golfer.

I do some basement chipping in the winter. Primarily it's all putting. Welcome to THP!

Almost welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!! Nice to see another member from Edmonton! I've lived in Edmonton for under a year, and all Ive found for indoor ranges is indoor simulators as well. Let me know if you find aynthing decent! Maybe you could practice your short game at the glow in the dark mini golf in West Edmonton Mall!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back