Amazon Prime Day 2019

They are having a huge deal on Traeger's for anyone looking to get into the pellet grill game.

I’m glad I love my Grilla hahaha

Grabbed a Ring Stick Up Cam at $55 off. In the process of moving away from Canary.

They are having a huge deal on Traeger's for anyone looking to get into the pellet grill game.

Any you see that are really good?

I knew I should have stayed out this thread. :D

Decided to take a look and ended up buying some Bridgestone RXS balls. I was playing the RX but now fully committed to the RXS after going through their fitting. Lots of golf on tap for the rest of this summer and fall. $36/dozen. #ThinkingAhead.

Also bought a new pair of Adidas Ultimate 365 shorts. Currently have ~5 pair so I'm confident with their quality/fit. $29.

I bought AncestryDNA so I can finally decide what cuss words I can scream on the course in different languages and not come across as offensive.

Ended up getting a Ring doorbell we’ve been pondering for awhile.

We've used only the basic ones (single speed; 2 Series, I think; mine is model HX6250) and the kids versions. Both have been very effective, according to our dental hygienist. I can't speak to the variable speeds or higher end models. As good as the basic ones have been, I can't see spending $200+ on a tooth brush or needing one that syncs to my phone (really?).

Make sure you don't get the mold issue with the Sonicare stuff. I don't know if it is still an issue but the basic models used to have some serious mold/gunk issues and they even developed covers for them to stop it.

Make sure you don't get the mold issue with the Sonicare stuff. I don't know if it is still an issue but the basic models used to have some serious mold/gunk issues and they even developed covers for them to stop it.
On the inside of the device? I had that. It was pretty nasty.

I bought an air fryer today. I am overdosing in wings this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got myself a new set of bedsheets (linen is the traditional anniversary present for me and the wife) along with an automatic vacuum for her and a new rangefinder for me. Also, school supplies.

Heavily considering the ring pro bundle, really should spend the money but $80 off is tough to beat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Picked up a 5-pack of Blink XT2 cameras. Seems Blink and Amazon are working on launch issues so for the price I am willing to take the jump.

Some protein and a jar of BCA's. I was all out.

I bought an air fryer today. I am overdosing in wings this weekend

They make great wings. Even better if you smoke them first and then air fryer them after I believe the term is "smokifry"

Got myself a new set of bedsheets (linen is the traditional anniversary present for me and the wife) along with an automatic vacuum for her and a new rangefinder for me. Also, school supplies.

I bought some silk pillow cases, I keep reading how much better they are for your skin and hair, and how much cooler they stay, so I picked some up for super cheap.

Damn why did I open up this thread. I’ve been pondering getting away from gas and moving into a Traeger or other model. Hmmmm....

I couldn't believe how cheap that was, Traeger's never go on sale like that, so I had to post it up for everyone.

We are moving to an Ipad also so that it is consistent to what he will be using in school. They are on Ipad and Chromebooks, this is kindergarten smh

Exactly the same situation we are in. An iPad for a kindergartener. Unbelievable.

I bought AncestryDNA so I can finally decide what cuss words I can scream on the course in different languages and not come across as offensive.

I hope it’s worth giving a corporation your DNA to use as it sees fit. I’m sure it will be fine.

They make great wings. Even better if you smoke them first and then air fryer them after I believe the term is "smokifry"
Funny you say that, it is my exact plan! I have a recipe for smoked fried chicken that I have never made and then figured smoked/fried wings would be amazing!

Funny you say that, it is my exact plan! I have a recipe for smoked fried chicken that I have never made and then figured smoked/fried wings would be amazing!

They are awesome, because you get the good flavor from the grill and then the crunchy texture from the airfryer, then toss in sauce and enjoy. It's our favorite way to do it. I have considered buying a second air fryer just so I can do bigger batches of wings for when we have guests.

Back