Amazon Prime Day 2020

Aww man the Bose Noise Cancelling headphones are 33% off...

The QC35 II are $199 and don't overlook the Sony WHXB900N at 50% off $123. The noise-canceling on the Sony is 85% as good as the QC35 and I prefer the sound of the Sony.

And like that, I found a mic arm stand for $10.

There's quite a few rangefinders available.

Nabbed a network extender.

You can also buy more golf pencils than you'll ever need.

The Precision Pro NX9 for $175 is a steal.

Yeah that’s insanely good. I don’t even need one and I’m contemplating it

For those of you with an Instant Pot, would the following be way too small for a family of four?

I'm limited on space. And I already have an air fryer. Guess I could combine the two.

For those of you with an Instant Pot, would the following be way too small for a family of four?

I'm limited on space. And I already have an air fryer. Guess I could combine the two.

Yes. You would need the 6 qt at a minimum. We are two adults with a 9 and 6 year old and the 6 qt usually leaves us with leftovers.

got an upright pet vacuum for the basement, as well as a new water bowl for the cats. So far...

My wife just bought a new upright vacuum. Our old one is like 15 years old and it’s time to be replaced.

Not golf related but I was looking for some Fire Sticks or something to stream to older TVs and haven't quite found the right ones.

Bought two computer chairs for our home offices.

Ring floodlight cam. 190 from 250, good enough for me for over the garage and driveway

Anyone used the Trust Bison golf balls? I don't even find them when I search THP :LOL:

Nothing specific. Maybe I'll see if some of the items on my lists are on sale.

I saw some Garman S40s for $199.
That's a pretty good deal, they're normally $299. I'd be highly tempted if I didn't already have the 935.

Was looking at the Instant Pot Air Fryer on my work laptop and got an IM from our wellness consultants if I needed a 30 min session on nutrition options. A little spooky.... :ROFLMAO:

Saw the Garmin S40 and clicked in to look at it even though I already have a S60. Now I want a S62. I don't even know how my brain works lol

Back