Amazon Prime Day 2020

Recently decided to retire some items in the closet. Ordered 3 pair of Ecco shoes yesterday. Will take a look at Day 2 sales this evening.

Looks like I got the go-ahead to buy the black and decker four tool set. Woohoo power tools! My requests for a Soda Stream, all things golf related, and a large and small trampoline were aggressively denied.

Looks like I got the go-ahead to buy the black and decker four tool set. Woohoo power tools! My requests for a Soda Stream, all things golf related, and a large and small trampoline were aggressively denied.

Oh come on! Even I had a small trampoline in the 80's! Tell her its for "aerobics yoga" and you're golden. The kids will love it. :love:
Maybe the dogs too. It will double as a dog bed. ;) You may need two? :unsure:

Oh come on! Even I had a small trampoline in the 80's! Tell her its for "aerobics yoga" and you're golden. The kids will love it. :love:
Maybe the dogs too. It will double as a dog bed. ;) You may need two? :unsure:
Haha that was actually my selling point!

Haha that was actually my selling point!
Start a non-profit, buy multiple large trampolines, and take them into the inner city. Yes. (y)Multiple waiver forms. Multiple. :LOL:
Where there is a will, there is a way. ;) How many trampolines do you plan on purchasing? :cool:
What's shipping on a 16 foot tramp from Amazon? (Oh I love how that sounds....) o_O
I like my B&D drill. ;)

Got a $40 amazon gift card and used code GC20PRIME to get an extra $10 promo Amazon balance.

Ended up with a Firestick and a Roborock

Arrow hurt his back trying to jump up onto my lap the other day, so I bought him some Prime Day steps to get up to our bed. I hope he takes to them.
I have a ramp on the way for a stubborn puppy who refuses to jump into the car. No telling if she’ll use it or not.

I have a ramp on the way for a stubborn puppy who refuses to jump into the car. No telling if she’ll use it or not.

Good luck, and I would love to hear how the ramp works out. I thought about a ramp but I just wasn’t sure how Arrow would take to that, and we have stairs in our house so I knew he was good with stairs.

Robot lawn mower on Prime Day. I lost that battle too. But I either convinced or misunderstood my better and more rational half that a DIY impact screen in the garage is a good idea.

Robot lawn mower on Prime Day. I lost that battle too. But I either convinced or misunderstood my better and more rational half that a DIY impact screen in the garage is a good idea.
I’ve been looking at those but they need those darn lines in the ground.

I’ve been looking at those but they need those darn lines in the ground.
Darn. For the price I was hoping they’d run off satellites or something! One of the local vets and my wife’s hospital use them here. A guy can dream!

Darn. For the price I was hoping they’d run off satellites or something! One of the local vets and my wife’s hospital use them here. A guy can dream!
Haha I’ve done a lot of searching into them because I REALLY want to fire my landscaper more than I can explain.

Got a $40 amazon gift card and used code GC20PRIME to get an extra $10 promo Amazon balance.
Damn, doesn't work for me , thanks anyways tho

Wait, maybe it did by reloading.. thanks!

Last edited:
Picked up some auto detailing stuff that I was running low on

Picked up some auto detailing stuff that I was running low on
Now this is a great idea. I need new stuff too

Now this is a great idea. I need new stuff too
Did the garage floor in the new house and really want to be able to do the car in the winter in there. Huge fan of Optimum No Rinse for a waterless wash, but wanted to try Chemical Guys and it was 20% off on Prime Day

Did the garage floor in the new house and really want to be able to do the car in the winter in there. Huge fan of Optimum No Rinse for a waterless wash, but wanted to try Chemical Guys and it was 20% off on Prime Day
Nice. I’ve been a no rinse guy too but I need all new sponges and materials - at least two years old now. Maybe three.

Nice. I’ve been a no rinse guy too but I need all new sponges and materials - at least two years old now. Maybe three.
Love ONR normally. Excited to try this out.

Love ONR normally. Excited to try this out.
It’s not on sale today, but have you tried the Groit’s Garage interior cleaner? I think it’s my favorite fabric, leather and vinyl cleaner ever. I even use it on my head covers and golf bag when needed and never had an issue with discoloration and it always gets it clean.

It’s not on sale today, but have you tried the Groit’s Garage interior cleaner? I think it’s my favorite fabric, leather and vinyl cleaner ever. I even use it on my head covers and golf bag when needed and never had an issue with discoloration and it always gets it clean.
I have some in the garage actually. Still think I like the chemical guys interior the best but Griots is really good too. Usually just buy whichever is on sale

Back