American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
So talk can go here instead of the What are you Watching thread.

I'm actually selfish, because we aren't going to be able to watch either Idol show this week until Friday!

Good move, I purposely did not say anything about tonights show in the what are you watching thread.

So that's where you guys were hiding out. :D

Interesting...

Im voting for pia to win. Other than the goofy nose she is the prettiest! :wink:

Shame to see Pia go last week. But I hear the mentor guy on Idol signed her to a contract a couple days later.

Ready for Stefano to go, tired of him. Also Jacob and Paul. Either of those three work for me right now. But it seems that everyone loves Jacob.

i do not even understand the jacob love... he is utterly horrendous
i thought pia was a ringer and shoulda took this season
casey is my fave but he's so unusual that i dont see him going all the way
everyone else is so... meh

I thought Scotty did OK but the backup singers overpowered the song.

scotty is an incredible country singer... but i cant get over the fact that he looks like mad magazine howdy doody
he really needs to wear a cowboy hat to disguise his doofy looks

I do not know the song Casey is singing. I think it's a mistake.

casey takes chances... everyone else plays safe

I like Casey too, but I think he chanced himself into the bottom three.

it might be a good thing for his future if he gets out... like a daughtry type deal
casey is way talented... everyone else left is pretty karaoke except uggghh jacob

Haley did the Debbie Harry song OK, but not too wow for me. But she's hot.

Jacob can sing, but he should be on Broadway or theater, not on tour.

I liked James tonight. He should be near the top tonight.

My bottom 3: Stefano, Casey and Haley. Bye Stefano.

Haley did the Debbie Harry song OK, but not too wow for me. But she's hot.

she is hot... but i love the straight hair better... and that dress... holy steve tyler

my bottom jacob stefano and jacob

You mean men actually watch this show? :D

I am liking that country girl Lauren. Jacob and Stefano need to go.

I thought Casey should have been in the bottom 3 before Haley, although they both deserved it this week. But I thought Casey was worse. I guess I'll say Stefano and Paul now. I hope Stefano goes.

Paul works for me too, but Jacqui liked him. At least Haley stayed.

Paul was fine, but that country kid needs to go. He's just not in the same league as a lot of the others there. I loved Caseys song last night though.

Really? I like Scotty.

i like scotty when he sings but damn i cant stand how much he looks like howdy doody/ mad magazine hahaha it really bothers me for some reason
i think this seasons winner will end up selling as many tunes as taylor hicks... the ppl left arent top tier anymore

i like scotty when he sings but damn i cant stand how much he looks like howdy doody/ mad magazine hahaha it really bothers me for some reason
i think this seasons winner will end up selling as many tunes as taylor hicks... the ppl left arent top tier anymore

The only one who I would buy a record from is Lauren.

i think id buy a casey album cuz he's so original
if pia could have some kelly clarkson powered song writers id def buy hers too

Back