American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

James starts out the Top 4 show with Journey. Not bad but not super wow.

James starts out the Top 4 show with Journey. Not bad but not super wow.

Ya I don't really like these last few singers, to be honest I don't really care who wins at this point.

Ya I don't really like these last few singers, to be honest I don't really care who wins at this point.

I like all 4 left.

Haley is doing a Michael Jackson song I've never heard before. SHe sings OK but could be a mistake singing this one.

I like all 4 left.

Haley is doing a Michael Jackson song I've never heard before. SHe sings OK but could be a mistake singing this one.

I love that song, its my favorite MJ song but a bad choice.

Scotty doing the 9/11 song by Alan Jackson. Love the song, but think he shouldn't have done this one.

I like Lauren doing Martina McBride. Excellent job.

So far: 1.Lauren, 2.James, 3.Scotty, 4.Haley.

Haley can really sing. But again, I don't know this song. Better than her first song, but I'd guess that Haley is done this week unless something really strange happens.

EDIT: The judges sure liked it.

Another OK song by Scotty. Not real exciting. A little corny.

I think Lauren wins the night. She's Evil. Not as good as the first, but better than the rest.

James solid again as usual, but I still think he's only second best tonight. I'm afraid Haley is going home.

Has Steven Tyler not liked anyone since the competition started?

i didnt know any of those songs last night... or they were so lackluster that i dont even remember them
they really killed haley last night for no reason and they kissed everyone elses butt
my faves are the girls but with them bagging on haley i think she might not have a chance
ill say it over and over... with the 4 left i think scotty has the best voice... but i cant get over the mad magazine howdy doody look and the way he holds the mic

Haley stays. Who cares about the rest? Haha. She's beautifulllllll.

way to thank the voters there james... and youre not the first idol wannabe that was into metal... thought that was a really lame way to go out

I give James a lot of credit. The show has been noting his tourette's, but tonight I learned he has high functioning autism. You could see his face get tense when they told Haley she was safe, and he was already crying before they announced that he was leaving and Scotty staying.

IMHO, based on singing ability alone, Haley should have left weeks ago. However the underdog has done very well winning AI in the past!

I'm glad its almost over, baseball season is here and some of the broadcasts were conflicting.

I really thought Haley was for sure gone. But I think she has gotten better over the past few weeks (although her song choices haven't been the best). I think James will do OK, he's not a Daughtry by any means, but he also finished fourth in his season. I predict a Lauren-Scotty final.

Sad to see my horse go but like GenErr said the underdog does always do well in AI. I agree with you Smalls that it will be a country final. James will be fine if he sticks to his niche.

It would be hard for me to picture anyone but Scotty winning now. He is ready for the big time right now. I'm not sure the girls are.

I am glad Haley is still in it. Glad James is out. I hope it is an all gal final. Scottie is just too painful to watch. Talented, but goofy.

I am glad Haley is still in it. Glad James is out. I hope it is an all gal final. Scottie is just too painful to watch. Talented, but goofy.

+1 my sentiments exactly
my only digs on the girls are they arent as self confident as the guys

+1 my sentiments exactly
my only digs on the girls are they arent as self confident as the guys

I disagree, I think Haley looked last week like she wanted to be done and go home. I think James should of been in the top 3 but we all know the top talent does not always win AI. He will be fine though, they all will.

i hate to say it but i think scotty will take it all... when i close my eyes the guy has skill but when i look at him i cant help but bust up laughing

i hate to say it but i think scotty will take it all... when i close my eyes the guy has skill but when i look at him i cant help but bust up laughing

Yea I wanna break his hands when he does the sideways microphone thing. LOL

Back