American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

Yeah, Scotty would be alright on the radio, but I don't want to watch him.

Top 3 night. They sing three songs each.

Scotty singing Lonestar. I love the song and he did it well. Not a super exciting song though.

If he doesn't win, he'll be a star anyway.

The idiots holding the individual S C O T T Y letters aren't standing in order.

Lauren singing Faith Hill. I like her too, but she didn't do as good as Scotty this round. The last word in a lot of her lines you can hardly hear.

Haley doing Led Zepplin! Her dad is playing guitar. Freaking cool.

She kills it! Talk about a risk taker, that's Haley. She wins round 1 easily. EASILY.

Round 2 starts. Songs picked by Jimmy.

Scotty singing a song by a group I don't know. But I know the song.

Playing guitar on this one. He's really benefitted by them playing to the contestants strengths this season, and does great on this one too.

Lauren singing a song I am not sure I know. A lot better than her first song. She moved ahead of Scotty in this round.

Stevie Nicks for Haley. This could seal a final spot for her if she nails it.

OK. Wow. I say Haley wins this whole thing. She has turned it on at the right time.

It's hard to believe she was a fixture in the bottom 3 for so long.

And fast forward thru the Beyonce video.

Round three, judges picks.

Scotty doing Kenny Rogers. He just stays steady with everything. He hasn't had a really bad performance yet. Not a lot to do with this song except not mess it up. Which he didn't do.

Judges pick Lee Ann Womack. Should be a good one for Lauren.

Again, all she can really do is not mess it up, not a lot to change it up. But she did change it up. Nice job. It's a toss up between her and Scotty this round, but I think she took him this time.

Alanis Morrisette for Haley.

I don't know this one. Except for one part that really really sucked, I liked this song a lot. Lauren takes this round, but I think Haley wins the night with Lauren deserving the final, but I think it will be Scotty.

that beyonce vid was horrendous... worst most irritating vid ever

the judges picks were all terrible... why'd they pick a bunch of karaoke songs for them?

i just realized the top three are all teens

haley fell and i missed it... but i think she took last night... scotty finally got no love from the judges at the end lol

I thought Haley won all three rounds. I didn't like any of Lauren's performances and I think she butchered Lee Ann Womack's song. Scotty was steady, but was a bit boring IMO. It'll be Haley and Scotty in the final.

Personally I would like to see Scotty and Lauren in the finals.

i think itll be an all girl final

i think itll be an all girl final

No way....Scotty has a pretty big following IMO. Was not impressed with Lauren last night but only saw what I believe was her last song of the night.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

Haley has never made me think she could make the final - until last night. Her rendition of the Led Zeppelin song What is and what should never be was the performance of the year in my book, including anything any previous contestant did. Then she took the judges poor choice of Alanis Morrissette's You Outta Know, and tho a tad weak on the wordy verses and having to censor out the biggest line in the song, she knocked the choruses outta the ballpark. I think Scotty will win, but I will no longer be surprised if Haley sneaks out with the prize. I like Lauren but I don't think she is gonna make it tonight...

its gonna be interesting tonight

Back