Android Phone Thread

Kind of how La Playa is authentic Mexican food.
And Massey's is Authentic NY Pizza......crackers.

But I digress. Which phone does Neb have? That thing is bigger than my suitcase.

And Massey's is Authentic NY Pizza......crackers.

But I digress. Which phone does Neb have? That thing is bigger than my suitcase.
Galaxy Note 3.

Nobody likes a know it all JB

It's why I am taking time off from talking about golf equipment brother. People do not want to deal with facts, learn about the real reason things do what they do and instead want a pat on the back and validation that everything is perfect. It is what it is. Want to educate, but nobody wants to hear it, so oh well. :angel:

It's why I am taking time off from talking about golf equipment brother. People do not want to deal with facts, learn about the real reason things do what they do and instead want a pat on the back and validation that everything is perfect. It is what it is. Want to educate, but nobody wants to hear it, so oh well. :angel:

That's unfortunate but I don't blame you. Unwinnable situation.

The battery life on the G3 is strongly making me consider it. My tiny hands might be an issue with the huge screen though.

For those of you that switched to android, if you had any issues with the phone, how annoying was it to get fixed? I've enjoyed being able to bring my phone in the couple of times I've had an issue.

My 2nd G2 device will be arriving tomorrow. Unsure if it's new, replacement, or refurb, but it'll be better than the one I'm using now. Here is to avoiding more screen issues!

I just wish I was eligible for an upgrade as I badly want the G3

The battery life on the G3 is strongly making me consider it. My tiny hands might be an issue with the huge screen though.

For those of you that switched to android, if you had any issues with the phone, how annoying was it to get fixed? I've enjoyed being able to bring my phone in the couple of times I've had an issue.
Never had to take one of my Androids in for service.

I have small hands and haven't had an issue with screen size. I have trouble typing on iPhones now.

adurutaz.jpg

Stock phone battery without any real tweaks, not too bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't download the game Freaking Math. You'll kill someone...

Google maps (latest update with screen dim between turns on) has killed my battery so freaking quick these past 2 vacations. Does anybody have good luck with google maps navigation and the charging voltages supplied by their vehicle? I get maybe an hour tops with it plugged in. The charger says it has 1 amp quick charge for whatever that is worth... The adapter port in the car says 180 watts max.

Don't download the game Freaking Math. You'll kill someone...

You ruined any chance of getting to sleep at a decent time...best so far is 19...44 if you count the number of times I use the F word in one minute while playing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Would you trade Verizon unlimited data for subsidized phones with 3GB? Let's say your average was 2.2gb.. I see Verizon is trying to screw over their grandfathered customers and wonder if it is only a matter of time... Hate to think I missed out on 4 years worth of phones to eventually get the boot anyways.

Isn't verizon just throttling? ATT does this after 5GB, what is Verizon's cut off?

Work colleague has picked up the LG G3 - just had a quick look at the screen and a demo video that was on it, and it looks very nice....making me consider an upgrade already from mine :banghead:

Would you trade Verizon unlimited data for subsidized phones with 3GB? Let's say your average was 2.2gb.. I see Verizon is trying to screw over their grandfathered customers and wonder if it is only a matter of time... Hate to think I missed out on 4 years worth of phones to eventually get the boot anyways.

Depends. I gave up unlimited data because I spend the majority of my day near Wi-Fi access points so my monthly data usage didn't require me to need that much data.

And Verizon is throttling unlimited users anyway and will continue to push unlimited users into smaller data plans.

You ruined any chance of getting to sleep at a decent time...best so far is 19...44 if you count the number of times I use the F word in one minute while playing.

anything over 10 is impressive IMO.

ZeroLemon announced for LG G3, available August 30th.

Ddy5Ea9.png

Back