Android Phone Thread

Anyone have a Nexus 6 ?

How do you like it? Any negatives on it?

Thinking of getting rid of my Note 4 Developers Edition as even with the ability to switch roms ect, Lollipop is just slow and choppy and gets worse by the day.

Anyone have a Nexus 6 ?

Thinking of getting rid of my Note 4 Developers Edition as even with the ability to switch roms ect, Lollipop is just slow and choppy and gets worse by the day.

I have it and have no complaints, I have enjoyed it. Lollipop has been pretty solid in my eyes. The biggest complaint I have is the battery dies prematurely. It will always die with between 1-5% left, instead of draining all the way down. It's really annoying if you are trying to get one more thing done before putting it on the charger.

I have it and have no complaints, I have enjoyed it. Lollipop has been pretty solid in my eyes. The biggest complaint I have is the battery dies prematurely. It will always die with between 1-5% left, instead of draining all the way down. It's really annoying if you are trying to get one more thing done before putting it on the charger.

What is your typical battery life lasting?

What is your typical battery life lasting?
4 hours + of screen time.

Right now I have 8 hours off charger, 1.5 hours of screen time and 68% battery left.

Anyone have a Nexus 6 ?

I have one as well and have nothing but good things to say about this phone. The size is so easy to get used to and I was really ready for the Stock Android feel after 2 plus year of God awful TouchWiz. The Turbo charge is amazing and can't believe I waited so long to get it.

Only complaint is that it doesn't fit in many cup holders but other than that very minor inconvenience this is a great phone.

I had a new system update to the LG G4 and it seems to be working much better now.

I had the same upgrade and the phone is working smooth.

14 hours off charger with 3 43 minutes of screen time, 25% battery left

Ordered a 64gb off amazon just now.
Nice are you go to be getting a case and screen protector? If so Wake mentioned some and they worked really well. I also got an extra turbo charger.

This is the brand

613e48d0d1315329549c87229a17717c.jpg

Pretty heavy use day for me

e9b53ba4ea5cad41499bf463ac298ccb.jpg

Haha just sitting around home with the twins
I've just never seen the screen use close to that percentage of the battery, with no apps making a dent.

I've just never seen the screen use close to that percentage of the battery, with no apps making a dent.
Really only Tapatalk for THP and Echofon for Twitter would be the ones to make a dent

Really only Tapatalk for THP and Echofon for Twitter would be the ones to make a dent
Chrome, Gmail, Tapatalk, plus a couple more will usually be near the top of mine.

Chrome, Gmail, Tapatalk, plus a couple more will usually be near the top of mine.
I am surprised Google Now wasn't up there also and NOVA launcher

uploadfromtaptalk1436653840018.jpg here is mine for the day

48% 2:14 of screen time
Yeah I was down to 35 % didn't look at the time. I usually do not use it as much during the week

The speaker on my G4 just stopped working. It sounds like a speaker under water. So I took the protective case off and the back of the phone and there was water on the speaker inside the case. Not sure how it got through the protective case and the backing of the phone. Got it in a bag of rice now to see if that helps. Anyone ever have this happen? If it does not get better guess I will take it back, only had it a month now.

Woke up this morning and it is working as normal now. Will watch it as the day goes on.

I know no one cares, but oh well.

Different kind of usage for me today. I'm at 49% with 1:32 of screen time, and 1:56 of talk time. Gmail and voice calls were the biggest consumers.

I know no one cares, but oh well.

Different kind of usage for me today. I'm at 49% with 1:32 of screen time, and 1:56 of talk time. Gmail and voice calls were the biggest consumers.
I care buddy...

Honestly with the quick charge I am so less concerned with battery life. The simplicity with this phone is exactly what I wanted.

My s4 has been really good to me through the years and i could easily just hold onto it but I'm considering switching to the Note 5 when it comes out soon. I like the big screen and stylus

Back