amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Hey guys I just wanted to post a quick update. The hand is feeling much better and I should be able to start hitting short shots (less than full) at the start of next week. Hopefully that means JB and I can put out some more THP TV episodes in the near future. I also want everyone to know that I have accepted a new job today at a course not far from where I was. I am starting work this week (monday) at The Eagles Golf and Country Club here in Tampa. It is a semi-private course with 36 holes and a practice facility similar to where I have been working. Thanks for checking in and please keep the pm's and post coming. I am chomping at the bit to make our next episode. Thanks again.

Andy

That's great new on all fronts Andy, hope the hand continues to heal and best of luck at the new course.

I too like the new course he is at. It has an island hole there on the Forrest Course.

Sounds like good news all around--thanks for letting us know.

All I see is a lot of penalty strokes for me at that course,haha. I'm sure it's a beautiful course.

Glad to hear you're on the mend, and that the new gig's looking up! :blob:

I'm looking forward to the next THP TV episode.

Congrats Andy! Glad you're feeling better, and looking forward to more THP TV episodes.

Well guys I made it out to the range today (got my dr.'s approval). I made it through a large bucket (100 balls) with little discomfort. I think I can start to build on that number and be back to playing real soon. It is amazing how quickly you can lose your timing. I take 2 months off and I was spraying the ball everywhere today, and the weird part was I was finding the center of the clubface out there.....just had no idea where it was going.

Most of the courses down here are built towards risk factor rather than distance. The course I play regularly has water on almost every single hole.

Most of the courses down here are built towards risk factor rather than distance. The course I play regularly has water on almost every single hole.

Lookie at this--this thread is about Andy's thumb, and here JB is jacking it. Hee hee hee.

Who does he think he is? You? hehe

Actually its about his thumb and his new course.

Don't burst our bubble JB! We don't have many opportunities and sometimes we have to create our own!

I am back playing. Over the last week I have managed to get out and play 56 holes. I played 36 on the forest course and 18 on the lakes. I am able to play with little to no pain which is great. The ball striking is coming around so I am pleased with the progress. I played on Monday with a couple of guys from work and played better that I though possible at this early stage of getting back out. I hope JB and I can get some time in the near future to get out and play as well as start shooting some THP TV videos. We will let you know. Thanks again for your support and patience during my recovery.

Great news, Andy! Glad to hear you're back on the links again :golf:

Yay, hooray--good to hear.

Back