Another Newbie from Michigan

Roland1911

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm getting (back) into golf after not playing for about 20 or so years. When I was younger I loved to play but never had the time or resources to get any good at it. I still don't have tons of time or resources but I think enough to make a go of it.

I still have a bag full of hand-me-downs and am wondering where I should post questions that I have about lofts and gaps, etc. Most of the equipment thread looks to be not really high-handicapper friendly. Is there a place for such inquires without getting in the way? Many thanks in advance!

:welcome:

Greetings, I'm getting (back) into golf after not playing for about 20 or so years. When I was younger I loved to play but never had the time or resources to get any good at it. I still don't have tons of time or resources but I think enough to make a go of it.

I still have a bag full of hand-me-downs and am wondering where I should post questions that I have about lofts and gaps, etc. Most of the equipment thread looks to be not really high-handicapper friendly. Is there a place for such inquires without getting in the way? Many thanks in advance!
Welcome to THP. There are a bunch of high handicappers in each equipment thread. Feel free to jump right in and ask away, and I am sure someone would be able to help. There are a few of us higher HC in this thread now reviewing the Cobra Aerojet irons, which are excellent game improvement irons. And you can always post in a general thread and someone will point you in the right direction.

Hey! Glad you found us!

Stop that thinking about getting in the way. We have all skill levels here. Dive in.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP from a fellow Michiganian!

Don't worry about getting in the way. You'll find a very helpful membership here.

But, be warned: They're especially adept at helping you spend your money :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Welcome!

I am a sponsor from Budget Golf, a retailer based out of Illinois. If you have any questions you are welcome to PM me anytime. But the forum at large will definitely be of service. Trust me, I've played with these guys, plenty of like-minded high handicappers and friendly low handicappers to help you out.

Welcome to THP!

As everyone has said, no such thing as getting in the way! Post questions in equipment threads you’re interested in or start your own threads asking questions and you will get you questions answered no problem!

Welcome! Where at in Michigan?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum.

1688052619353.png

Welcome! No such thing as getting in the way. Just choose a forum that best fits your questions.

Welcome to THP? Where in Michigan? I was born in Traverse City and lived in a small town called Fife Lake till about 10. Got lots of family up that way still and around Detroit area.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: From another Michigander (former, anyway!)

Welcome, even from Michigan 🤣👍🏻:welcome:

Back