Arby's Yay or Nay?

Arby's is my favorite. But I stay away because yeah its not good for you. But when I go deep dive Fast Food Arby's is my go to. Beef and Cheddar meal deal with Curly Fries or Potato Cakes (depending on mood), A regular roast beef, large Dr Pepper, and a apple turnover.

Oh and their signature Jamocha Shake that has been with Arbys for as long as I can remember.....that thing is heaven.

Simple question. Are you yay or nay on Arby's?

I'm not a big fan of the majority of chain restaurants. The only chain restaurants I enjoy are Texas Roadhouse and Chick-Fil-A

Yay. The loaded Italian sandwich is killer, curly frys........yum.

YAY
Especially that Chicken Cordon Bleu

Yes absolutely. Hate there commercials though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Arby’s is generally a yay for me, but made a tactical error today. Instead of my normal large roast beef and potato cakes, I went French Dip (based on an earlier post in this thread)...wasn’t aweful, but wasn’t quite as satisfying either...:confused2:

I really like the Arby's roast beef sandwiches, but that is all I eat there. I don't know that I have ever eaten anything else.

Those sliders hit the spot when I'm out and looking for a small lunch.
The roast beef jalapeño one is GOOD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those sliders hit the spot when I'm out and looking for a small lunch.
The roast beef jalapeño one is GOOD!

I am good with Arbys but Slice you will find a lot of good food in Vega$ later this week.

Never been. Reading this thread, I now feel I’m missing out.

#FiberLaunch

Reviving an older thread, but Arby's is now serving Coke products. This makes it a HUGE Yay!!! I am looking forward to a double roast beef sandwich with Arby's sauce, curly fries and a nice cold Coke Zero Sugar very soon.

Love me some Arby’s!!

Haven't eaten there in awhile but used to as a kid. They used to run a 5 for $5 special and my grandma would drop those off with a Jamocha shake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Arby's isn't too shabby.

Arby's roast beef is a classic, but I'm always pounding 1 or 2 of the dessert turnovers, that's my jam

Love me a Beef and Cheddar!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Yay * 1000. Arby's is like Chinese food for me. I don't have it often but when I do, I make it count!!!!

Reviving an older thread, but Arby's is now serving Coke products. This makes it a HUGE Yay!!! I am looking forward to a double roast beef sandwich with Arby's sauce, curly fries and a nice cold Coke Zero Sugar very soon.

I never ate at Arby's because I hate Diet Pepsi and drink Diet Coke like water. When I saw they changed to Coke, my Arby's consumption went up significantly. I bet I average 2-3 times per month since the change. Plus, their Greek Gyros aren't all that bad for a fast food restaurant.

I never ate at Arby's because I hate Diet Pepsi and drink Diet Coke like water. When I saw they changed to Coke, my Arby's consumption went up significantly. I bet I average 2-3 times per month since the change. Plus, their Greek Gyros aren't all that bad for a fast food restaurant.

Mediterranean tacos!

Haven't eaten there in awhile but used to as a kid. They used to run a 5 for $5 special and my grandma would drop those off with a Jamocha shake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The 5 for $5 special was killer! My grandma was addicted to those Jamocha shakes haha Everytime I was in the car with her we happened to end up at Arbys getting a Jamocha shake

I love the sliders when I'm looking for a cheap lunch. The buffalo chicken slider is gold!!

Bourbon BBQ Brisket sammich is quite tasty....doesn't look like the photo but is still pretty damn good.

Back