Arby's Yay or Nay?

Yay. They just updated the one I've been going to for 40 years. Took it out of the 70s and made it real swanky now. Their cold sandwiches are hard to beat.

I go specifically for the curly fries with cheese sauce. So so good.

America's Roast Beef, Yes Sir!

^^^ What he said above....definite fan of this place. Their fries, not so much...definitely need an overhaul.

It's nice that you have 3 close to you, but do they have burgers on the Arby's menu in Canada because I don't think that's the case in the US?

Sorry was confused by another chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big time yay from me. I love many of their offerings but a beef n cheddar on a regular bun w/ curly fries is my go to.

They have the meats! Plus they're an official sponsor of Beef Johnston. Just had a couple roast beef and cheddar sandwiches with some curly fries the other day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just ate there for lunch today, so I'm a yay. Curly fries, roast beef and Arby's sauce.

We've lost all the Arby's I can think of in this city and it kinda sucks. Some days in busy season were so bad, I would have to get an Arby's sandwich (something with melty cheese), curly fries and food court sushi to make myself feel better.

Kind of digging what I am seeing out of the new porchetta. Might have to give that a try

Another "yay" vote.

If you mix 3 parts Arby's sauce with 1 part Horsey, it makes a great dip for fries and potato cakes.

The first Arby's is still there right up the street from me in Boardman, OH; they've since moved across the street but still listed as "Arby's #0001"

Absolutely yes for me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Kind of digging what I am seeing out of the new porchetta. Might have to give that a try

Had one yesterday and got massive heartburn but, it was worth it. Great sandwich.

Triple thick brown sugar bacon BLT........:drool:

The BBQ Bourbon Turkey sandwich or whatever it is called is downright awesome.

For my money... it doesn't get much better than a french dip sandwich and curly fries.

For my money... it doesn't get much better than a french dip sandwich and curly fries.

Yeah the French Dip is Money for me as well. Although the Chicken Cordon Bleu is a very close second.

Yay. I've always liked Arby's as a burger joint alternative. Beef & cheddar with horsey sauce, and curly fries with cheese. That's a good sammich.

Arby's has quite a few sandwiches I like (Reuben the fave), and good fries, and all 3 in my area are clean and well-managed. Drawback? Nasty Pepsi products to drink, and I can't even go for unsweet tea (I am Type 2 Diabetic) because they only serve saccharin for a sweetener. The only way I eat Arby's is TO GO.

Huge Nay. Haven't had Arby's since I was a kid, same for CiCi's Pizza. One bad experience that I'll never forget and won't go back. Plenty of other options.

Yay on the Arby's !

Yay..........but rarely.

Yay. Don't have one local so I visit maybe once a year.

Back