Arccos 360 Review

It's the equivalent of 5 18-hole rounds. So 9-hole rounds count as half. I mostly play 9-hole rounds, and unlocked caddie after 8 rounds plus a full 18-hole round.

Put differently: it needs 5*18 holes.

Excellent tomorrow it should unlock after my round! I appreciate the replies.

Just got an email from Arccos that the link is delayed until anticipated mid September ship date. That is the bad news. The good news is that they are not releasing something not ready and are adding a feature that was not going to be on it but has had many requests.
a88f52cd4d12ab3920f7aca669534498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arccos 360 Review

Just got an email from Arccos that the link is delayed until anticipated mid September ship date. That is the bad news. The good news is that they are not releasing something not ready and are adding a feature that was not going to be on it but has had many requests.
a88f52cd4d12ab3920f7aca669534498.jpg

Oh well I guess I won’t be using it this season which is unfortunate but hopefully they will release a quality product when it’s ready

Arccos 360 Review

I wonder why I haven’t received that email considering I pre ordered. Oh well I guess I won’t be using it this season which is unfortunate but hopefully they will release a quality product when it’s ready

Not sure. They have the full email posted on the Team Arccos Facebook page and then I received the email and had also pre-ordered.

Not sure. They have the full email posted on the Facebook page and then I received the email and had also pre-ordered.

Yeah I just edited my post, I found it in gmail promotions along with a bunch of other stuff I missed lol

So I ordered a used ARCCOS 360 set on ebay (user claims to have only used it 9 rounds). I've been interested in this technology since it came out but there was no way I was paying $250.00 for it. I think I gt a decent deal (paid $100.00 for the 14 sensors). I am concerned about the battery usage on my phone, though (Note 9 Android user, here). Does the Link help to save battery life on my phone? If so it looks like it's going to be a no brainer purchase, Also, do you have to get an email invite to pre-order? Thanks in advance.

I think the pre-sale on link is over. It was delayed, so no one has them yet. That said, I feel like it will help with battery life but am not sure. I still have one on order.

So I ordered a used ARCCOS 360 set on ebay (user claims to have only used it 9 rounds). I've been interested in this technology since it came out but there was no way I was paying $250.00 for it. I think I gt a decent deal (paid $100.00 for the 14 sensors). I am concerned about the battery usage on my phone, though (Note 9 Android user, here). Does the Link help to save battery life on my phone? If so it looks like it's going to be a no brainer purchase, Also, do you have to get an email invite to pre-order? Thanks in advance.

I think oumagic is correct, the discount is over for it, just normal presale.

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/5c34ea380a7ca01300dfcf61

I received an email about being a beta tester for the link since I had preordered, responded but have not yet heard back on that as of yet. As far as the battery life on your phone, no idea with android. My iphone will go through about 50% during a round, how much over or above that depends on how long the round and how much I look at the app during the round.

I tried using my watch for shot detection and on the same hole as the other 3 rounds I got the notification that I was under 10% battery life on my watch. So it can barely make it through 15 holes. this is a series 4 nike model so not old.

I am going to go back to phone in the pocket for now, more options and

I think oumagic is correct, the discount is over for it, just normal presale.

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/5c34ea380a7ca01300dfcf61

I received an email about being a beta tester for the link since I had preordered, responded but have not yet heard back on that as of yet. As far as the battery life on your phone, no idea with android. My iphone will go through about 50% during a round, how much over or above that depends on how long the round and how much I look at the app during the round.

I tried using my watch for shot detection and on the same hole as the other 3 rounds I got the notification that I was under 10% battery life on my watch. So it can barely make it through 15 holes. this is a series 4 nike model so not old.

I am going to go back to phone in the pocket for now, more options and

I have done the same thing. The beta app still drains way too much battery no matter how I try to improve. Love the data, but the drain on “Watch” battery is crazy. My phone only decreases to like 75% after a round versus my watch not lasting a round. Not sure why the drain. But, Arccos needs a fix before releasing to public.

I have done the same thing. The beta app still drains way too much battery no matter how I try to improve. Love the data, but the drain on “Watch” battery is crazy. My phone only decreases to like 75% after a round versus my watch not lasting a round. Not sure why the drain. But, Arccos needs a fix before releasing to public.

It is a much smaller battery running GPS the entire time, plus mine has a vibration each time it registers a shot, so that is more battery usage there. This is why I preordered the link because my guess is no matter what Arccos comes up with it is still going to be a significant battery usage for the current generation of smart watches.

It is a much smaller battery running GPS the entire time, plus mine has a vibration each time it registers a shot, so that is more battery usage there. This is why I preordered the link because my guess is no matter what Arccos comes up with it is still going to be a significant battery usage for the current generation of smart watches.

Very true, but they can’t have a released app that doesn’t make it thru one round.

The link could be a good substitute.

I wonder if they do a combo of a watch of their own with the link built in. They could have the watch only run Arccos programing with shot capabilities and tracking.

Very true, but they can’t have a released app that doesn’t make it thru one round.

The link could be a good substitute.

I wonder if they do a combo of a watch of their own with the link built in. They could have the watch only run Arccos programing with shot capabilities and tracking.

But it isn't the only way to use the App. It is a possible added feature that they are beta testing to see if it could be a substitute for running the app on your phone. No matter what you have to have a found, the app on the watch is just the extension of the phone app no matter what right?

One of my friends has used it for full rounds and still had 35% of the battery life on his apple watch, so it isn't a 100% "failure" rate either.

Arccos 360 Review

But it isn't the only way to use the App. It is a possible added feature that they are beta testing to see if it could be a substitute for running the app on your phone. No matter what you have to have a found, the app on the watch is just the extension of the phone app no matter what right?

One of my friends has used it for full rounds and still had 35% of the battery life on his apple watch, so it isn't a 100% "failure" rate either.

If you friend is completing rounds with 35% battery life left then either he has a different watch version or it’s (most likely scenario) user error on me and others. I need to try other ways to save battery life. I have sorta just given up on the watch app and put the phone back in my pocket.

What version Watch is he using and what apps has he turned off? I haven’t tried the airplane mode button yet, so that might help. Not sure how the app works in airplane mode on phone.

If you friend is completing rounds with 35% battery life left then either he has a different watch version or it’s (most likely scenario) user error on me and others. I need to try other ways to save battery life. Yet, I have sorta just given up on the watch app and put the phone back in my pocket.

What version Watch is he using and what apps has he turned off? I haven’t tried the airplane mode button yet, so that might help. Not sure how the app works in airplane mode on phone.

Or could be variation in the battery life from Apple. I think his watch is a series 3 and mine is a series 4. He hadn’t done anything special that I know of.

I have the series 4 as well.

I considered buying used on eBay too but then I realized when you buy new from arccos, they include 1 year free so that’s a $99 value

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
I considered buying used on eBay too but then I realized when you buy new from arccos, they include 1 year free so that’s a $99 value
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][/FONT]

The Arccos 360 sensors, unlike the grips, do not have any subscription fee. Used or new doesn’t matter.

i had my first round with headscratching distances per arccos. i lasered targets and confirmed to markers on the course, then arccos would return odd numbers. i really hadn’t experienced that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i had my first round with headscratching distances per arccos. i lasered targets and confirmed to markers on the course, then arccos would return odd numbers. i really hadn’t experienced that before.

How off were they??
I played a few weeks ago with someone with a laser and Arccos was within pretty close since it doesn't know where the flag is on the green unless someone set it before you. I do question Arccos caddie occasionally.

I do know that if I have Battery saving mode on it shuts the gps off when the screen is off and Arccos can be funky when waking up.

How off were they??
I played a few weeks ago with someone with a laser and Arccos was within pretty close since it doesn't know where the flag is on the green unless someone set it before you. I do question Arccos caddie occasionally.
How smart is the Arccos system?

If another person is playing the same course in front of me and marking the flag, does Arccos know where the flag is when I get to the hole?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How smart is the Arccos system?

If another person is playing the same course in front of me and marking the flag, does Arccos know where the flag is when I get to the hole?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes. If someone is playing in front of you and marks the flagged, it is “saved.” You will know if it is done because they will have a check mark next to the flag icon. That said, it may not be accurate because you are depending on that person. I think I have only seen it 3 times and once was way off. The thing is that I believe it saves for 24 hours, so if you play first thing in the morning, it may be yesterday’s pin location

Could it be very large greens where the distances were a bit off? Because of placement?
I haven't had anything really off. Wonder what it could be.

How off were they??

I do know that if I have Battery saving mode on it shuts the gps off when the screen is off and Arccos can be funky when waking up.

i saw ranges from 20y short to 40y long.

Could it be very large greens where the distances were a bit off? Because of placement?
I haven't had anything really off. Wonder what it could be.

i would say that’s a possibility, but then there were layup issues, or missed greens. i had 292 to the middle per arccos on a par 5, hit a hybrid and lasered 51 for my third, but arccos said the hybrid went 222. another shot i had 195 to the middle, hit it exactly pin high left, arccos measured 246. another i lasered 141, hit it just past the pin on the left, arccos measured 120. other oddities too throughout the round.

Weird. I seem to rely on Arccos since the 2018 MC. I think it’s great tech and really dig it. I haven’t had any noticeable distance issues. I still use a rangefinder to check distance to pin and the +\- is within a few yards depending on where pin is.

Back