Votes: 8 7.3%
  • My mom says I'm cool

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I used to be cool.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I'm so cool, I wear a parka in July.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
My Mom thinks I'm cool, but I don't think I'm cool at all... does that make me a little cool then? ;) :LOL:

Accent is all good and well until they say (not ask) 'are you from South Africa, England etc) 🤣

There is no way no one has ever said English. I’m English and that NEVER happens LOL. Australia is the default. Then Scottish. I’ve had New Zealand a couple of times, and South Africa a couple of times. I get how people would think possibly Aussie if they are shite with accents as I still call everyone mate over here. Now if anyone says what part of Australia are you from, I just say the northern bit. But South African???? No other accent sounds even remotely close LOL.

Ehhh new balance are very big right now. You're so cool you didn't even know you had it!
I'm so out, i'm in??? Imagine that!! Good thing i buy 2 pair at a clip.... ALWAYS a pair in reserve, in my closet (just in case there's a run on "old man shoes") Also.. You never know when NB is gonna pull the plug on these things. I'm going to need a few months to mourn, and another month or two to interview new candidates.

Lemme tell ya.... finding sneakers, trainers, whatever you want to call them, in EEEE (4E) ain't easy!! :oops:

I'm so out, i'm in??? Imagine that!! Good thing i buy 2 pair at a clip.... ALWAYS a pair in reserve, in my closet (just in case there's a run on "old man shoes") Also.. You never know when NB is gonna pull the plug on these things. I'm going to need a few months to mourn, and another month or two to interview new candidates.

Lemme tell ya.... finding sneakers, trainers, whatever you want to call them, in EEEE (4E) ain't easy!! :oops:
My dad had that same issue

cool - comfy then heck yeah:)

Never had it and after having kids, even further from it :ROFLMAO:. I've had the same clothes in my wardrobe for probably 10+ years...dont quite stay on top of trends.

Definitely used to be cool...I went from eating at a restaurant at 8:30/9PM regularly to eating at 5:30/6....and in bed by 9:30/10.....

Kids change you.....

Never had it, never wanted it, never tried for it. I'm pretty much "what you see is what you get". I've never tried to be anything else.

Cool? That's something I've never been accused of. I'm never going to be cool either.

I like to think I'm old enough where I don't care about what other people think about my fashion sense. And, to a certain extent, that's true.

I’m a late bloomer. Maybe next year when I’m 61.

I’m not cool. I’m merely chilly.

If you've ever met me, you know the answer. F*** outta here............:cool:

If you've never met me, you probably still know the answer. Fuuuuuuu, I'm outta here....:LOL:

I am 100% in the I think I’m cool, but no one else does 😂

Im like the ice cube that melts to fast.

Not in the least, and I don’t care.

Back