• I used to be cool.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I'm so cool, I wear a parka in July.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I wear sweat bands, does that answer your question.🤷‍♂️

I’m the coolest grandpa out there.

Let's just say that i forge my own path.....we'll leave it at that

No and never tried to be. Dress how I want and go to places I want to go and never have sought to be part of the "in crowd". Have been married for 23 years years and raised 3 children which does not appear to be cool on the surface but I personally think it is.

8F131CA8-8117-4DAA-B611-2F4D2CBE3568.jpeg

I'm pretty solidly in the 'haven't wanted it since I moved countries in high school' camp.

There were fundamental differences between what made me happy and what was perceived to be cool at the time. Since then, I pretty much pick what works for me and to hell with anyone who judges me negatively for it.

If staying out past 11PM is one of the requirements, then I am not a "Cool"!!

I have a solid rotation of sweatpants that I’ve owned for years :cool:

Nah man. Except for the tattoos, which are debatable.

In middle school, I was the coolest of the uncool kids, smart, but could bunny hop my bike over curbs. Now, I am just a dad joke kind of guy, but my 3 year old granddaughter loves me, so I have that going for me.

I believe the term is "lit" or "fire" now.

Oh and yes, i am soooo fire

I've always been a jeans & t-shirt guy. Now I'll add some polos to the equation. I have no hair to style. I've never stopped playing video games. I still nerd out over Star Wars at times. I wear tight shorts and shirts when I ride my bike.

But I outkicked my coverage when I got married, and multiple band kids have told me I'm the chillest and best chaperone they've ever had. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

I have worn New Balance shoes since the 4th grade because of wide feet. I have never sniffed "cool."

I was once, many years ago, but now I am just old :cool:

I have worn New Balance shoes since the 4th grade because of wide feet. I have never sniffed "cool."
But new balance is the one of the hottest shoe brands now. Embrace your new found coolness!

But new balance is the one of the hottest shoe brands now. Embrace your new found coolness!
Ha ha I know. When I moved to Alabama in the 4th grade I wore New Balance, loved the Beatles, and played soccer. They thought I was a communist.

Late 90's, sow your wild oats time. I hung out.

Zegna Sportcoats, pants, and ties were as "cool" as I got. Enjoyed good restaurants. They stay hung in the closet over 20 yrs later.

Now:

Jeans, Casual Shirts, T-Shirts, Henleys, Shorts, 1/4 Zips, True Linkswear Golf Shoes are my casual shoe, sandals. I buy Sale items and not much. So-Called Cool Brands - James Perse, Vince, Good Man. I have one suit and a navy sport coat.

Stay at home, go to concerts occasionally, eat out occasionally but it's burgers and a beer at a local joint.

Not in any cool crowd.

Within my circle of friends, yes, definitely the cool one.
Outside of that? Gosh no.

My kids are now into my "cool stuff" from my youth.... but mainly toys lol.

Here is my level of coolness now, quoting children's shows:
To quote Bluey "These are all my things from when I used to be cool!"

Seeing as how I proposed to my wife at a comic con wearing clone trooper armor I don't think I can ever be considered cool.

Back