10/10. Officially old.

I know all of them, my first vehicle had an AM radio and the high/low beam floor switch in it and I started driving in the late '90s, granted it was older than me at the time.

59 true age, but only 8 if you start when I had my Transplant in 2012.....lol

10/10.

officially old

My son is nearing 20 but I recall one trip to Florida. Rental car had manual window cranks. He thought that was the most cool car ever

Yes to all of them... I guess I am officially "old" ☹

10/10 old as dirt and stiff as a log, I remember when selling on the road meant knowing where all the pay phones were and bonus points for the ones in restaurants where you could sit in a booth and reach the phone.

Fax machines were high tech state of the art tools for sending quotes.

did that radio really have favorites? I doubt it based on the funtions and tuning, but have to ask.
Of course it did!!! You set it to the station then pull the button out, then push it all the way in and it would save it. Then move on to the next one.

Yep. 10/10 for me.

I know them all.... what's scary is knowing them all without hesitation..... but I'm still a child at hard :p

Still think I have a view master in the garage and a brownie camera I used in the early 60's as a kid. Too bad I didn't keep my baseball cards from 59-62.

Yep 👍 I’m old

that was the one I didn't "know". My guess is that they are phone stalls without the phones.

Maybe someone will tell us!

I know all of them easily, though I definitely have not used them all.

I guess I'm old and I actually prefer the old brights button on the floor

I know them all.....I'm old. I'm in the phase of life (44 years old) where I get injured doing nothing. Sure is fun!

I guess I’m really old as I knew all of them.

Yup
Familiar w all of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7/10, I'm only slightly old!

Back