Artisan Golf Company

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
They've been around a bit now, inhabiting the old "Nike Oven" complex in DFW and with the LEGEND Mike Taylor heavily involved in things.

Anyone have any experience? What do you think of what they're doing?

Love their wedges, but I find the lines on their putters are just 'off' to me for some reason.
Either way, it's a pretty cool company that seems to have a real solid following.

• Staff
Love their wedges, but I find the lines on their putters are just 'off' to me for some reason.
Either way, it's a pretty cool company that seems to have a real solid following.
They've got a very industrial look to them (putters) I totally agree with you there.

I've been on the wedge waiting list a year now. :oops:

Great looking products. But, out of my price range I believe.

Yeah I'm really only feeling that last putter

and they've been in the bag for a major championship victory. I like what they are doing in terms of stamping and the custom stuff we have seen out

super clean lines. i like the embellishments and stamping. but i don't see how these are set apart in any way.

I like the looks of both the wedges and putters.

They seem expensive, but reasonably so

I find these wedges looked better to me than the JP at least function wise. The putter looks are good and expect that they will roll well also. Don't mind the squared look of the putter.

Would love a set of the wedges but the wait time and costs are def a reason to go with other options. I've also never seen one in person.

No experience with them but always intrigued by how great the stuff looks.

Really like the look of the wedges. The putters, I would have to see them in person but they photograph well.

The wedges look like they have a bit of meat to them in the muscle pad. I like the look.

Pretty for sure. I like that they’re making at least some lefty stuff.

Really like the look of the wedges.

The look of those wedges is killer but that name needs work. Not very appealing to me as a brand without a cool name

And just got contacted after being on the wait list for a LONG time. Going to set up a date to be fit with Mike Taylor later today.

Im pumped.

And just got contacted after being on the wait list for a LONG time. Going to set up a date to be fit with Mike Taylor later today.

Im pumped.

Oh man. That’s freaking awesome. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.

Oh man. That’s freaking awesome. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.
I wavered on it a bit, but @ddec said it best, I HAVE to do it.

A lot of convincing there I know, hahaha

I wavered on it a bit, but @ddec said it best, I HAVE to do it.

A lot of convincing there I know, hahaha

He’s more convincing in person so I understand

I don’t love the star logo but I can look past that if the wedges perform. I’m very intrigued by the neck bend on that left handed blade putter though

Pondered the wedges for a bit. But the putters not so much. Think it’s the lines , but the finishes are sweet

Pondered the wedges for a bit. But the putters not so much. Think it’s the lines , but the finishes are sweet
The shapes are definitely unique. A little industrial with an interesting curve to them.

Might see if I can get fit for a flat stick while I’m down there too.

The shapes are definitely unique. A little industrial with an interesting curve to them.

Might see if I can get fit for a flat stick while I’m down there too.
Very true Jman. They don’t appeal to my eye well.
That would be nice , bet the ball rolls really well. Milling on the face is ??

Very true Jman. They don’t appeal to my eye well.
That would be nice , bet the ball rolls really well. Milling on the face is ??
I’m right there with you on the fitting the eye thing. It’s what’s kept me from taking the plunge.

Back