ASICS Gel-Kayano Ace Golf Shoes

While these aren't available, ASICS makes other golf shoes that appear to be similar. I have one question about these before I spend time even going down to try on a pair. If you put pressure on the ball of your foot, do you feel cushion, or do you feel firmness?

I have 2 pair of the Asics Gel Kayano Ace shoes. I am having issues with both pair. They are only 2 months old. I walk 18 holes a day 4-5 days a week. I have a email going back and forth with the rep. I will let everyone know the issues and if Srixon/Asics takes care of the issues. Will be posting pics as soon as I get a resolution to the problem.

I have 2 pair of the Asics Gel Kayano Ace shoes. I am having issues with both pair. They are only 2 months old. I walk 18 holes a day 4-5 days a week. I have a email going back and forth with the rep. I will let everyone know the issues and if Srixon/Asics takes care of the issues. Will be posting pics as soon as I get a resolution to the problem.
I've been pondering these since I have some gift cards but now I'm eager to know what issues you're experiencing.

Why not just tell us the issues now? Why wait?

Why not just tell us the issues now? Why wait?
Curious about this, too, being as I might be in the market for shoes this season and these look like a definite possibility.

Ehhh. These were released March 2022. I may wait to see if a new line is dropped. Not like I can wear them anytime in the next 4-6 weeks. Might end up seeing a discount at the least.

Ehhh. These were released March 2022. I may wait to see if a new line is dropped. Not like I can wear them anytime in the next 4-6 weeks. Might end up seeing a discount at the least.

I can’t remember which pair of ASICS I liked. They look similar but have spikes. All I know is their Pro line are pretty boring looking.

I have the Gel Course (I think that’s the right name) and really like them. The Kayano will probably be my next golf shoe purchase as that’s been my everyday shoe for 20+ years

I can’t remember which pair of ASICS I liked. They look similar but have spikes. All I know is their Pro line are pretty boring looking.

I think I know which ones you’re talking about

I have the Gel Course (I think that’s the right name) and really like them. The Kayano will probably be my next golf shoe purchase as that’s been my everyday shoe for 20+ years

Same. Kayano is my daily shoe and has done wonders for lingering knee issues.

Just picked up a pair of these Gel Kayano Ace 2 in white and blue. Haven’t had a chance to wear them yet but hope to tomorrow.
1706822480897.png

First round with these today. Riding not walking. Regardless my feet don’t hurt after the round. Good snug but not tight fit. Great support, stability and traction. Pleased with these so far.

Back