ASICS Gel-Kayano Ace Golf Shoes

These might be m first new golf shoe purchase this year. The white/grey look pretty good, and I need a new comfy walking shoe.

Love their running shoes they are all I own and almost bought a pair of there last years model. In the market for another pair of shoes pondering the white/blue or the blue/black

The white/grey combo looks awesome and I wish the other colorways looked as good to me. I hope they release a black/white or black/grey combo.

I also wish the toes didn't have those holes, seems like they will be little dirt magnets.

These definitely have my attention! I’m in the market for another pair and will have to hold off until these are released.

I'm intrigued. I could go for a pair of walking golf shoes.

So I wore these for the round yesterday and they are some of the most comfortable I have worn to date. I continue to say if you like the running shoe version, these are must try on. The heel area is incredibly well cushioned and the entire shoe just feels really good.

Traction was perfectly fine and overall they have a winner here.

anyone else got these ??

Well just pulled the trigger on the Gel-Preshot BOA. As someone who walks 95% of my rounds you can never have enough good shoes and I used to really like ASICS. Can't wait to give these a try.

Mine should be here Monday.

I really really really wan these.

My gunmetal ASICS came in. They look really, really good. The sole is very aggressive which I like.

0AABB0DC-0D83-4886-946D-21EADE754FF8.jpeg

I'm waiting for these to show up in my size on the ASICS website, since they offer 40% off for veterans. :eek:

Well this was an exercise in futility.... they're sold out of my size.

Back