ASICS Gel-Kayano Ace Golf Shoes

T

Those are the ones that stand out to me as well

The looks are there, and having owned Asics in the past, I know they would be great for walking rounds for sure. No doubt they would be comfortable and supportive, they really look so much like their running shoes with some soft spikes

I have been thinking about trying them for a while. I have a couple of friends with the previous model and they say they are extremely comfortable.

Of course these would drop immediately after I bought two pair of Asics golf shoes. lol

I've tried the Gel Course Glide and Gel Course Ace on course and they are SUPER comfortable, so I imagine these will be as well. Can't wait to hear what people think when they get them in hand. Excellent write-up @Jman!

Of course these would drop immediately after I bought two pair of Asics golf shoes. lol

I've tried the Gel Course Glide and Gel Course Ace on course and they are SUPER comfortable, so I imagine these will be as well. Can't wait to hear what people think when they get them in hand. Excellent write-up @Jman!
I mean to be fair, Noelle dropped a teaser on Off Course podcast with us.

These are super comfortable. If you like the running shoe, you are going to love the golf shoe.
This statement here is a bold one and has me wanting to snag a pair.

I mean to be fair, Noelle dropped a teaser on Off Course podcast with us.

The second pair of Asics arrived the day before that podcast. I have impeccable timing when it comes to new releases. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Until the Asics golf shoes haven't really moved me, but I really like the gray/silver and the white/navy pairs and would give them a try for sure.

I'm really digging these. Could easily see them being used for a bunch of walking rounds.

these look really good. but do i REALLY need another shoe?

I'd be in on the yellow sole version

The Gel Kayano is an absolutely wonderful running shoe. It has the ideal blend of support and conditining. If the golf version of the shoe is anything like the running shoe, then it would be worth serious consideration from me.

Ok those look really comfy and the first 2 white pairs I could easily see myself wearing.

I like my daily wear Asics shoes, and these look pretty good. Not sure I need more golf shoes, though. 😆

I was wondering if Kayanos were what was being teased on Off Course! Love them sooooo much for running! I can only imagine how comfortable these would be to walk 18 in

Bought a previous version of this spikeless shoe, the first partnership with Srixon, and so much cushion that I could not use it for golf. Sounds like these are better.

I have always liked ASICS shoes when available in wide. I like the grey/silver

The white/gray combo look good. I like to wear spiked shoes but these might be nice to have as another option.

Interesting play off one of, if not #1, their best selling running shoe. I wasn't a fan of their running shoe and this doesn't do anything for me compared to other spikeless shoes

Yes, will be adding a pair of these very soon. Loving my Asics Glide golf shoes. Super comfortable shoes.

I live my Asics Gel Course Boas. Huge fan of the brand as running and everyday shoes as well. Look forward to this release!

A look at the sole and it’s aggressive

5573100A-9E2D-4962-AFA5-A4012AE4BAB6.jpeg
F52A0518-7838-49C9-B9D1-98457E9D52D5.jpeg

These are a very solid next gen. Gel kayanos are a classic shoe name to pull from.

Back