ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Your Questions: Contest Coming

Question: When is there going to be a event in the North east again? One was teased but never materialized a year or so back.

Question: When is there going to be a event in the North east again? One was teased but never materialized a year or so back.
Next year at Hidden Creak.

@JB do you have a favorite holiday tradition (i.e., what’s your favorite part of celebrating Hanukkah)?

@JB. If you could play any course in the world, which would it be?

How early are you and the people at THP given previews of the new releases?

@JB do you have a favorite holiday tradition (i.e., what’s your favorite part of celebrating Hanukkah)?
Yes. Chinese food with my amazing wife on Christmas day. Or spoiling Arrow rotten for the holidays

I just looked u Gozzer Ranch. Holy...
I mentioned this on a previous episode but I was invited to play there while in the area a few years ago and couldn’t.

Are there plans for regular THP branded product releases? I've seen a number of folks with THP branded swag and I know there is a shop setup on the main site, but I've never seen any product available there. I picked up some stuff from the Evolve drop, but just wondering if you are planning for additional releases?

I would jump on the opportunity for THP branded clothing and accessories and I'm certain I'm not alone in that.

Are there plans for regular THP branded product releases? I've seen a number of folks with THP branded swag and I know there is a shop setup on the main site, but I've never seen any product available there. I picked up some stuff from the Evolve drop, but just wondering if you are planning for additional releases?

I would jump on the opportunity for THP branded clothing and accessories and I'm certain I'm not alone in that.
We do THP Limited Series items throughout the year and that will continue in 2023.

Yes. Chinese food with my amazing wife on Christmas day. Or spoiling Arrow rotten for the holidays
I really like that. After having turkey for Thanksgiving, I’m not really in the mood for it again and I’m not really a fan of ham. Chinese food would be a fun twist.

Just from pictures and that's all I'm going off of here...Gozzer Ranch and some of the Dormie Network courses have a lot of similarities.

I know nothing about access to any of the courses, so I don't know what exclusivity any might have that makes it more desirable

Just from pictures and that's all I'm going off of here...Gozzer Ranch and some of the Dormie Network courses have a lot of similarities.

I know nothing about access to any of the courses, so I don't know what exclusivity any might have that makes it more desirable
Gozzer is a Discovery property similar to the way the Hideaway is. Although more grand

Will THP be attending the PGA show this year and is that when we can expect most of the OEM releases?

Will THP be attending the PGA show this year and is that when we can expect most of the OEM releases?
Yes we will be there.
No most releases will be out prior to that but a few the day of

I mentioned this on a previous episode but I was invited to play there while in the area a few years ago and couldn’t.
I think that was the episode with Finley? The entire community looks amazing.

@JB , any past experience formats that aren't done today that you would like to see come back given the growing state of golf?

@JB , any past experience formats that aren't done today that you would like to see come back given the growing state of golf?
That’s a good question. We have gone away from early best ball formats due to pace of play, but otherwise we still use most in our Experiences

I believe it was done in the past, and I know there was a ball fitting event recently.
I know many events have a fitting component associated, and plans to bring a future event centered around fitting?

I believe it was done in the past, and I know there was a ball fitting event recently.
I know many events have a fitting component associated, and plans to bring a future event centered around fitting?
Hmmm. I mean I would say Shaft Up is centered around fitting and we have three of those each year. We do have some more stuff coming too.

Back