ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Your Questions: Contest Coming

Team Correct Food Takes (me) versus the Bad Take Meat Lovers (@Nappy).
Pretty much anything to get him away from Wisconsin at this point. 🥶

yeah I’m in for that :LOL:

@JB , If you had to pick just one favorite, and I know @GolferGal has shared some awesome recipes, but if you had to pick one Fav.....what would it be?

From her healthy recipes she has done? Probably the meatloaf, which is really good.

A lot of these events have been under the same concept and "roadmap" as far as expectations of participants. But for you and Morgan, what keeps these events new fresh exciting for you to keep it coming each year?

is there a certain MC or GD that was epic above all or had something you wish everyone would experience?

Each of the last 2 Grandaddy Events.

As far as same concept, definitely not. Every single THP Experience has golf, incredible food, etc, but they are all very unique. I guess if it is viewed as a golf trip, sure they are similar, all trips are. In this instance it is about the equipment and brands involved. They are all so very different.

I have the power to ban you, lol. It would be in your best interest to drop the tour van talk. ;)😂
I think this might be good for THP. That @Nappy is a shady character.

Will there be any Limited Editions this year....?

I am really curious about changing how The Grandaddy Captain is picked. The current approach has led to 4 or 5 captains in a row who have done excellent jobs and helped save the event. The position is so critical…why take any chances?

Have you ever had a Forum Member approach you and ask, 'if i paid my portion of the cost, can i go to insert Experience here?"

Majority of the nominees for the Grandaddy are out. Most of them are pretty active and show their personalities on the forum. How are you feeling about the options?

Here’s one that might be interesting.

It’s pretty common to see people move from company to company over the course of their career. From your perspective, how well do they maintain relationships with former coworkers that are now competitors? Mike Yagley comes to mind. Maybe more general - do you see friendly relationships or do people generally keep to their own companies at something like the PGA Show?
Apparently I need to quit reading THP right before bed. I had a dream last night that I met Finley at a demo day and was debating on whether I should ask him this question! :LOL:

1.Any chance of a srixon or taylormade event?
2. No disrespect intended at all by this question but aren't you worried about letting the board pick the gd captain that it turns into a popularity contest, Almost like a boys club thing?
3. I know this has been asked and answered before but wanted to see if the way you pick people for events is still random or do you and staff personally pick the participants?
4. @GolferGal You should film yourself creating some of your recipes....would be fun to follow along.
5. Your last vacation? Where was it and do you have anything planned? Me time I guess.
6. Thoughts on building a home golf simulator on a budget, recommendations that don't break the budget and I don't get divorced over.

What's in your bag right now?
What are you looking forward to trying out this year?

What's on the NYD menu? Do you have any NYD food superstitions?

How much do you think YouTubers influence golf and grow the game? Channels like rick shields, good good, Bob does sports, fore play, EAL, and no laying up.

Will Wilson Golf survive 2023?

No. Have you seen the cost of fuel? :ROFLMAO: Between that and the 100k for the vehicle, we think the Dormie Network is better use of those funds for THPers.

Make him use his own vehicle, slap a THP sticker on the doors and give him a stipend for fuel

What is your worst new years resolution?

Is there a confirmed release date of new Edel products in January?

1.Any chance of a srixon or taylormade event?
2. No disrespect intended at all by this question but aren't you worried about letting the board pick the gd captain that it turns into a popularity contest, Almost like a boys club thing?
3. I know this has been asked and answered before but wanted to see if the way you pick people for events is still random or do you and staff personally pick the participants?
4. @GolferGal You should film yourself creating some of your recipes....would be fun to follow along.
5. Your last vacation? Where was it and do you have anything planned? Me time I guess.
6. Thoughts on building a home golf simulator on a budget, recommendations that don't break the budget and I don't get divorced over.
Already announced a Srixon Event zero chance of taylormade in 2023. we have selected who we think offer the most to thpers in terms of this community
Always random unless said otherwise
we have never taken a vacation
we just put out an article from @Hawk on our home page about the sim on a budget

With a lot of the Experiences being played at courses owned by the Dormie Network, Ballyhack, Briggs Ranch, Dormie Club, etc. .... are there any plans in the works to play the new course being built in Nebraska called Graybull? I know it isn't planned to open until 2024 but it's never too early to hope ;) Or any of the other courses in the network ... Arbour Links, Hidden Creek

With a lot of the Experiences being played at courses owned by the Dormie Network, Ballyhack, Briggs Ranch, Dormie Club, etc. .... are there any plans in the works to play the new course being built in Nebraska called Graybull? I know it isn't planned to open until 2024 but it's never too early to hope ;) Or any of the other courses in the network ... Arbour Links, Hidden Creek
Arbor Links is about a 3 hr drive for me. Graybull will be around 2½ hrs. One can only dream of a chance to play an event at either one.

Yes. This was talked about several shows ago but obviously nothing in the works until it opens.

Would you ever bring the THP tour van back so that @xThor could drive it around the country trying Pizza and brats?
No. Have you seen the cost of fuel? :ROFLMAO: Between that and the 100k for the vehicle, we think the Dormie Network is better use of those funds for THPers.

I mean, I’m willing to drive an all electric or hybrid…

Are there any weird combos of foods you like that you didn’t think would be good? Like people who swear that mustard on Oreos are good? Or those like me who love peanut butter on a cheeseburger?

Back