ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Your Questions: Contest Coming

Would you ever bring the THP tour van back so that @xThor could drive it around the country trying Pizza and brats?
No. Have you seen the cost of fuel? :ROFLMAO: Between that and the 100k for the vehicle, we think the Dormie Network is better use of those funds for THPers.

No. Have you seen the cost of fuel? :ROFLMAO: Between that and the 100k for the vehicle, we think the Dormie Network is better use of those funds for THPers.

But...the content. :LOL:

We've had in recent years and will have in 2024 some guys from overseas play in the US.
Have you ever thought about an event at St Andrews? I know costs would be higher, and logistics would be a lot tougher, but curious if it's ever been considered or would ever be a possibility.

No questions to speak of at the moment. Planning on listening live if at all possible.

We've had in recent years and will have in 2024 some guys from overseas play in the US.
Have you ever thought about an event at St Andrews? I know costs would be higher, and logistics would be a lot tougher, but curious if it's ever been considered or would ever be a possibility.
We talked about this a while back. Have we thought about it? Yes. Have a wonderful partner that we discussed it with.
THe issue being when domestic, when travel gets screwed up, someone is late. When international is brought in, with the majority of our audience, those screw ups become very large and I am not sure we are prepared for that currently.

What's happened when an embargo is broken, accidentally or from being foolish, or for that matter, for any reason?

What’s your opinion on night golf? Hope that hasn’t been asked before

With all of the great content and experiences that THP generates, was curious why a couple of major OEM's are not on board? Certainly missing out on building their brands.

What's happened when an embargo is broken, accidentally or from being foolish, or for that matter, for any reason?
Its happened. We dont expect golfers to follow embargo dates. We do have an expectation of our staff (who are great about it) and our THP Experience participants who are privy to that information. Mistakes happen and can usually be corrected. If its more than that, and a bit malicious, its extremely selfish as they are ruining the chance for future participants in the name of internet street cred, whatever that is.

With all of the great content and experiences that THP generates, was curious why a couple of major OEM's are not on board? Certainly missing out on building their brands.
We choose our partners and while that is extremely humbling, it will hopefully remain that way. I dont think there is a major OEM we have partnered with and most have done an experience. We work with every company in golf and that won't change, but we do not offer Experiences to all companies.

Would you ever bring the THP tour van back so that @xThor could drive it around the country trying Pizza and brats?

Good answer.

But...the content. :LOL:

I have the power to ban you, lol. It would be in your best interest to drop the tour van talk. ;)😂

JB, if you were going to create one THP branded club (woods, irons, wedges, putter) what would it be?

Its happened. We dont expect golfers to follow embargo dates. We do have an expectation of our staff (who are great about it) and our THP Experience participants who are privy to that information. Mistakes happen and can usually be corrected. If its more than that, and a bit malicious, its extremely selfish as they are ruining the chance for future participants in the name of internet street cred, whatever that is.
Whatever that is indeed. I never expect it to happen with any sort of malice, but stranger things, I guess.

Worst one off (i guess) product that THP has been asked to review and passed on, and that was reviewed?

Worst one off (i guess) product that THP has been asked to review and passed on, and that was reviewed?
I am not sure we have ever passed on anything if it hits the audience.

If you could only play one golf course for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Now that Uneekor has delayed their Eye Mini launch monitor to summer 2023, are there any other new launch monitors that are coming out in 2023 that people on the fence should consider? Maybe the number of new ones coming out and expected timeline for announcements.

Foresight/Bushnell with the GC3/BLP seems to have hit the market at the right time and a price point that has been very attractive to some. Curious what other companies might try to take a leap into this niche market. I mean Skytrak had the consumer market almost exclusively for a while and now we've seen Foresight drop one, Flightscope, and Garmin to name a few. I know these are different price points, but marketed at the consumer market.

Any teasers for the THP Limited Series for 2023?

If you could only play one golf course for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Mentioned on a previous show, but Gozzer Ranch.

Now that Uneekor has delayed their Eye Mini launch monitor to summer 2023, are there any other new launch monitors that are coming out in 2023 that people on the fence should consider? Maybe the number of new ones coming out and expected timeline for announcements.

Foresight/Bushnell with the GC3/BLP seems to have hit the market at the right time and a price point that has been very attractive to some. Curious what other companies might try to take a leap into this niche market. I mean Skytrak had the consumer market almost exclusively for a while and now we've seen Foresight drop one, Flightscope, and Garmin to name a few. I know these are different price points, but marketed at the consumer market.

Yes. In fact a few that THPers are going to want to pay attention to and we will have all of the details coming soon.

I may have gotten 2 more Travis Matthew cloud hoodies. They are quiteeee addicting. I probably won’t buy another sweatshirt
I LOVE Travis Clothing.......the bestest half seems to like giving it to me as gifts too..

@JB , If you had to pick just one favorite, and I know @GolferGal has shared some awesome recipes, but if you had to pick one Fav.....what would it be?

A lot of these events have been under the same concept and "roadmap" as far as expectations of participants. But for you and Morgan, what keeps these events new fresh exciting for you to keep it coming each year?

is there a certain MC or GD that was epic above all or had something you wish everyone would experience?

Back