Attention all single males

1fairway2anothe

Reaction score
And....airplane ticket to Hong Kong, BOOKED!

haha i saw that on her facebook, im surprised she wasnt extremely upset with her father.

What!?!?! I used to live in Hong Kong AND I speak Cantonese! Oh yeah, I am happily married!!! Good luck to everyone in this endeavor! :D

Well that's interesting. I just think it's funny.

I doubt I could get permission for this

heres ur chance bullfrog!

Wow. That poor girl must be so saddened/frustrated/angry/annoyed by that. (But yeah, I could totally live a hacker's dream life off that much moola!)

But can she dance gangnam style?

hahaha yes!!

EjzIJ.gif

That´s funny and sad at the same time..

I am going home to speak with my wife.

I could come up with 65 million reasons to get married again, The 1st one didn't work out to well..lol

Too young for me....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Too young for me....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Oh come on $65 million, pretend she a cart girl

I'd be a gentleman and do it for $64 million. Oh and she has to join #TeamNoChutt.

Consider this taken care of.

Too young? Her father's new girlfriend is probably younger than her!! I told my 16 year old son it was nice knowing him, that he had a mission to accomplish in China and to not forget his mother and me.

I think i have a good shot. After all all those dance moves in gangnam style are moves ive been doing since the 90s. Ive been giving serious thought to going over to Thailand or some other asian country and showing them the robot, car wash or maybe even the hustle. Instant fame

Very interesting belief that his daughter will change her mind lol

Yeah, its not like kids tend to do the exact opposite just to show their independece?:banghead:

I'm recently divorced. Perfect timing. Time to dive into the ol' Rosetta Stone and book a ticket to destination destiny!

I'd be a gentleman and do it for $64 million. Oh and she has to join #TeamNoChutt.

Oh, and BTW. Sorry, Jskittle but you don't stand a chance. #teamnochutt also should be known as #teamgotnogame. You were through before it started.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

This story is on 20/20 tonight. Starting now.

Back