Avengers - Age of Ultron Trailer

Help me understand why they said hulk killed himself in the last Capt America
I don't recall this. He's tried to kill himself when he's Bruce Banner, but Hulk always stops him from doing so. IIRC, he's off working with Iron Man/Tony Stark. I wouldn't be surprised if the story line behind the Hulkbuster armor is that it was designed by Banner/Stark for such a time as Hulk loses control and someone needs to rein him in.

I don't recall this. He's tried to kill himself when he's Bruce Banner, but Hulk always stops him from doing so. IIRC, he's off working with Iron Man/Tony Stark. I wouldn't be surprised if the story line behind the Hulkbuster armor is that it was designed by Banner/Stark for such a time as Hulk loses control and someone needs to rein him in.

I didn't write the script but I heard the reference

I was shocked when I heard the dialogue. The next avengers had to happen right after the last ended

I didn't write the script but I heard the reference

I even tried to google it and couldn't come up with anything. No mention of it in the continuity on the marvel wiki for the movie.

I was shocked when I heard the dialogue. The next avengers had to happen right after the last ended

I know he said it in the first Avengers, something along the lines of "I put a gun to my mouth and the other guy spit the bullet out." I don't think he can kill himself to be honest.

I think Planet Hulk series incorporated GotG.

Yes, it's amazing how much overlap is going on between movies, etc. It's gonna be great.

Thanks JB. Without Stan Lee I might never have learned how to read.They cast these movies so well.

Is that Scarlett Johnasson? If so I'm in.

Yes.

And, keep your filthy mitts off of her. I called dibs forever ago.

I need a smoke and a nap after watching that.

Oddball fact. This movie will feature "Quicksilver". A character that was also in Xmen: DFP.

Same character. Different movies. Different actors.

Oddball fact. This movie will feature "Quicksilver". A character that was also in Xmen: DFP.

Different ownership as well right or did that get worked out?

Different ownership as well right or did that get worked out?
Nope. Disney and Fox both own film rights to the character because of a goofy loophole in the publishing time lines with the comics.

Even though both Spiderman and Wolverine have had extensive stays with the Avengers in the comics, they will not be in any of the movies until the rights change hands.

Nope. Disney and Fox both own film rights to the character because of a goofy loophole in the publishing time lines with the comics.

Even though both Spiderman and Wolverine have had extensive stays with the Avengers in the comics, they will not be in any of the movies until the rights change hands.

Gotcha. I couldn't remember how that worked out.

I think they have to avoid bringing Magneto into it (Quicksilver's dad) but I Quicksilver is fair game.

Interesting because Spiderman plays a big role in the civil war. Will be interesting to see how they work around that

19fhmkxnt7f0jpng.png

Quicksilver and his sister The Scarlet Witch were Avengers. It scares me that I know that! Cant wait to see what female they get to slide into that costume.

I had no idea what was going on in the trailer, but it looked cool.

Quicksilver and his sister The Scarlet Witch were Avengers. It scares me that I know that! Cant wait to see what female they get to slide into that costume.
Whatever do you mean?

9623be4fa1130f555f88b08860065ee1.jpg

Looks pretty good, but too much focus on steroids Iron Man vs Hulk.

My son and I will definitely enjoy this one

Elizabeth Olsen* (she was in the latest Godzilla). Aaron Taylor-Johnson (of Kick Ass fame) is Quicksilver.

*Yes, she is the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley.

Man this is going to be awesome, that trailer was badass!

Not that impressed with the trailer but really looking forward to seeing the movie.

I really liked the first one, and this one looks just as good. A must see.

Disney can say that Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch are Avengers, they just can't acknowledge they are the children of Magneto because Fox owns the rights to X-Men.

Back