Azinger out at NBC!

I never had an issue with Azinger. But I also didn't mind Faldo, Miller, or McCord, either. Heck, I don't even mind Chamblee. I find him entertaining in his doofus jester sort of way.

I guess the commentary and talking heads just don't matter very much to me.
Same. I don't really care who is in the booth. I do miss Feherty on the course though.

I heard today that maybe Brandel C. Is strong successor.
That would be enough to make me go straight to the Mute button. Ugh.

Same. I don't really care who is in the booth. I do miss Feherty on the course though.
Same. Love his humor but his insight is also typically excellent during his few serious moments. 😉

Seems as though Brad Falcon is the choice..
I assume you meant Faxon but your phone did not agree.

If not, I fully support Brad Falcon. He seems like he would be a cold blooded analyst.

Charles Barkley would fit in nicely.

On Monday, Sports Illustrated shared that Azinger will be replaced at next week’s Hero World Challenge by Curt Byrum. Byrum is a former PGA Tour player and has been an analyst for the Golf Channel since 2001."

On Monday, Sports Illustrated shared that Azinger will be replaced at next week’s Hero World Challenge by Curt Byrum. Byrum is a former PGA Tour player and has been an analyst for the Golf Channel since 2001."
real housewives nene GIF

Azinger was a great golfer but a failure in the booth. Biggest homer on the planet. Total lack of awareness that other viewers besides Americans were watching the telecasts. Now if they could somehow figure out a way to silence Morgan Pressel. The most grating voice on air. She seems like a nice person but not everyone has a voice that translates well on-air.

one word............

Kisner

Last edited:
Azinger was a great golfer but a failure in the booth. Biggest homer on the planet. Total lack of awareness that other viewers besides Americans were watching the telecasts. Now if they could somehow figure out a way to silence Morgan Pressel. The most grating voice on air. She seems like a nice person but not everyone has a voice that translates well on-air.
Agree to disagree; I really liked Azinger, loved his perspective as a former top level player. And I like Pressel a lot, her voice is a big part of her charm- she also gives great insight from being a top level player.

Not a fan of Kisner… and I’m definitely not fond of Pressel’s voice. Azinger was ok… just ok. I’m good with Faxon in the booth every week.

Back