I’ve played it both ways. This bag is very light with or without the bigger pockets. I got two sets of panels and have a third set on the way. The material is also awesome and looks more luxurious than it is. Changing/mixing panels as the occasion might call for is great imo

The season is just about over and the ZTF has been my main bag since 2023 Budget Championship.

Here is my review:
Look good, play good, right? Well the bag definitely looks good, almost as good as I do on the course.
View attachment 9222885
View attachment 9222886

There is some club tangle with the 4-way top with my MCC +4 grips but not a deal breaker for me. I can see this being an issue for those who have OS grips though.

The top handle is very sturdy and you can rip on that thing if the bag gets stuck in the trunk or on the cart. Also, dont forget that there is a bottom handle below the ball pocket. It blends in very well. This makes the design look sleek.

The pockets are the main component of the bag for customization. The custom panels makes it feel like a brand new bag. Your friends might think you own a whole fleet of bags. The ZTF pockets hold a lot of storage, so max it out if you wish. Video coming soon of how quick and easy it is to swap panels.

View attachment 9222842
View attachment 9222844
View attachment 9222845

The valuables pouch on the outside ZTF pocket is a good size. *Note: There is no valuables pocket when you remove the large ZTF accesories panel.

The small ZTF accessories pocket also known to me as the beverage pocket, holds most drinks/containers unless you're trying to stuff a 64 oz in there. However, depending on how much stuff you have in the pockets will determine what size bottle will fit without it becoming a wrestling match. *Note: There is no beverage pocket when you remove the ZTF pocket. Video coming soon.
White Yeti is 18oz, gray Orca is 34oz
View attachment 9222855
View attachment 9222856
View attachment 9222857

The zippers are probably the best zippers i have seen on a bag. They are pretty big on the ZTF pockets, and the teeth glide easily without getting stuck. The pull handles on the zippers are nice added touch to make zipping a breeze.

There is also a hidden zipper to give you access to the bottom of the bag. This is found within the garment pocket. You dont want to be flipping your bag upside down on the course or in the parking lot, do you? This is a nice added touch if you drop that dormie club ball marker in the bottom of your bag.
View attachment 9222846

Shoulder straps use a sliding system. It does take a little time to get them adjusted, but once you do, set it and forget it. The straps are very comfortable and use a swivel clip system so they can be easily removed. Just remember to put them back on correctly. On top of the straps being very comfortable, the hip pad makes carrying the bag very comfortable as well. Video coming soon.
View attachment 9222878

I have not tested the Top Loc system myself, but others have stated it works very well. I usually ride and my old push cart that rarely comes out of the basement does not have top loc technology.

Legs and base system are very study. I have not had any issues so far. There is a velcro leg strap to use while on the push cart.
View attachment 9222884

Rain cover has two zippers which does help getting to the top/bottom end clubs without removing the entire rain cover.

The bag material is very durable and cleans up easily. *The pictures in this post are from after the Dirt Test Video (coming soon).

A few negatives but I'm just nit-picking now. I would like to see:
1. 5-6 way top.
2. Valuables pouch under the ZTF pocket.
3. Sharpie holder
4. Magnetic pocket

Is it the perfect bag?
That depends on who you ask, but this will be my goto bag for the foreseeable future.
Such a nice looking bag

For those that own these, what is your most popular configuration for pockets? Do you go all in or Sunday bag?
I have only taken the pockets off once. I don’t keep a lot in my bag so no reason to take them off

I recently bought the camo pockets when they were on sale even though I don’t even use them. Right now I just have the bottom pocket panel on only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have only taken the pockets off once. I don’t keep a lot in my bag so no reason to take them off
Yep I’ve tried it once. I like the bag with the pockets and the custom looks with them so I keep them on

Yep I’ve tried it once. I like the bag with the pockets and the custom looks with them so I keep them on
For me it would be more useful if I was traveling and had rain gear or extra clothing

One of the things I love about this bag is how simple it is to clean out and keep clean. I just remove the pockets and clean out individually and the reattach

Just noticed this. I no longer have a towel ring to attach the rangefinder to. Just glad I saw this before I lost rangefinder.

1000005159.jpg

Wonder what that has been rubbing against to cause that? How long have you had the bag?
I will admit that when I walked to the range yesterday I could feel the rangefinder swinging as I walked. I don't know what actually caused it. It could be the range finder is heavy or that I put it in the trunk and accidently pulled on the ring someway to rip it off the bag. 🤷‍♂️

Just noticed this. I no longer have a towel ring to attach the rangefinder to. Just glad I saw this before I lost rangefinder.

View attachment 9235568
That's some pretty tough material too. I'm wondering what caused it to wear out.

Yikes. Will have to check mine. I believe that's where my rf case hangs from too

Just ran and looked at mine as well. All is good. But it’s a great heads up. That’s where I keep my RF as well.

Just ran and looked at mine as well. All is good. But it’s a great heads up. That’s where I keep my RF as well.
I don't have a ZTF yet but I used to hang my range finder from there on all my bags and quit after the first time it caught on something. Was terrified something like this would happen. Not saying that's the case, but the weight alone shouldn't cause that issue.

I don't have a ZTF yet but I used to hang my range finder from there on all my bags and quit after the first time it caught on something. Was terrified something like this would happen. Not saying that's the case, but the weight alone shouldn't cause that issue.
Agreed. A towel and a rangefinder put almost zero strain on my bag. ( which is what I keep on a single carabiner there so I can clip both off if I need the bottle opener)

I h
Agreed. A towel and a rangefinder put almost zero strain on my bag. ( which is what I keep on a single carabiner there so I can clip both off if I need the bottle opener)
I had a caribiner on my current bag and TSA took it lol.

That is the least shocking there ever lol
I shouldn't be surprised but it is so random lol. But back to ZTF talk. I can't wait to get mine soon!

I shouldn't be surprised but it is so random lol. But back to ZTF talk. I can't wait to get mine soon!
An extra set of panels is such a ponder…

So far so excellent... no complaints with the bag at this point. Looks great, easy to wipe clean, sturdy... straps are comfortable

Back