So far so excellent... no complaints with the bag at this point. Looks great, easy to wipe clean, sturdy... straps are comfortable
It’s like carrying a cloud

I’m very excited about a midnight blue one paired with some white panels

I love the white panels (& the all white bag)
Yeah the full white was sooooo good. It’s why I ended up buying white panels for my slate gray. The mix and match options are so good

Do we have a list of which colors each team picked?

The ZTF bag was a fantastic bag for 2023. Felt it provided enough storage golf equipment and accessories! The ability to swap out color panels was ingenious! Unfortunately for 2024 this bag will be delegated for back up bag duties.

Do we have a list of which colors each team picked?

Aqua Men - Midnight Blue
Anime Gods - Midnight Blue
Smoke Charcuterie - Moss Green
Matcha Latte - Midnight Blue
Touring Purple - Moss Green
First In Fun - Slate
Packing Chowdah - Pearl White

Moss Green with a touch of pink.

The ZTF bag was a fantastic bag for 2023. Felt it provided enough storage golf equipment and accessories! The ability to swap out color panels was ingenious! Unfortunately for 2024 this bag will be delegated for back up bag duties.
What replaced it

Moss Green with a touch of pink.

That's hot.

I'll be honest; I've always been a 14 top guy. My OCD causes me to need organization and seeing golf buddies willy nilly throwing their clubs in a 4 or 5 way bag, mixing wedges with drivers, irons with hybrids and putters where the hell ever, really f*cked with my head, so I always gravitated towards a 14 way bag. Sh*t, my wife has a 14 way bag and still throws everything in haphazardly. Thank god we typically walk and usually aren't near each other until the green, so I don't have to see the chaos that is her bag much.

With that said, my bag weighs a friggin ton and is not really conducive to walking / pushing. Looking forward to getting and reviewing this bag and trying out some funky panel combinations. And if @Bag Boy can convert a 14 top user, they've done their job.

I cannot wait for the midnight blue bag with the logo on it!

That's hot.

I'll be honest; I've always been a 14 top guy. My OCD causes me to need organization and seeing golf buddies willy nilly throwing their clubs in a 4 or 5 way bag, mixing wedges with drivers, irons with hybrids and putters where the hell ever, really f*cked with my head, so I always gravitated towards a 14 way bag. Sh*t, my wife has a 14 way bag and still throws everything in haphazardly. Thank god we typically walk and usually aren't near each other until the green, so I don't have to see the chaos that is her bag much.

With that said, my bag weighs a friggin ton and is not really conducive to walking / pushing. Looking forward to getting and reviewing this bag and trying out some funky panel combinations. And if @Bag Boy can convert a 14 top user, they've done their job.
You can still stay organized with a 4-6 way top bag. I currently have a 6 way and am super anal about where clubs go in the bag. But with the ZTF, I plan to have it as follows:

Top: Woods and putter
Middle left: 4-6i
Middle right: 7-9i
Bottom: PW, AW, 54, 58, stack trainer

That's hot.

Man I hope you don't look in my bag after one of the rounds. It becomes a jumbled mess.

When was the last stand bag you used, or bag that didn't have a 14-way top?

You can still stay organized with a 4-6 way top bag. I currently have a 6 way and am super anal about where clubs go in the bag. But with the ZTF, I plan to have it as follows:

Absolutely and I plan on staying organized with the new bag; some of my golf buddies don't give a crap where the clubs go and it gives me anxiety.

Man I hope you don't look in my bag after one of the rounds. It becomes a jumbled mess.

Stand bag - never that I recall; maybe the first packaged cheap set I bought that came with everything had one.

Non 14 way top - at least 15 years ago.

This bag is going to be a big change for me.

I've been a 14 wayer for a loooooong time (currently use a 14 way stand bag). I think the thing I will miss the most is the putter well, but I'm excited to give a different tip a try, and send like this is a great one to do it with from everything I've read.

I've been a 14 wayer for a loooooong time (currently use a 14 way stand bag). I think the thing I will miss the most is the putter well, but I'm excited to give a different tip a try, and send like this is a great one to do it with from everything I've read.
And you’ve seen one in person too 😁

Being able to zip off a pocket to pack it is something I very much love about this golf bag.

Being able to zip off a pocket to pack it is something I very much love about this golf bag.
When you zip off both pockets, do you flap them around and pretend like your flying, or is that just me?

When you zip off both pockets, do you flap them around and pretend like your flying, or is that just me?
I do not, but I am not opposed to it.

Got my panel back. How's it look?

1000012577.jpg

Back