Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I'm in the NJ/NY area my answer is bagel, if I'm anywhere else in the country it's donut.
It’s kind of easy to say that in this area due to the combo of volume of very high quality bagel shops and lack of quality donut shop options...not including the fru fru ones in the city.

One my favorite breakfasts near me.

Bel-air Donuts. Everything Bagel with vegetable cream cheese and a long john with bacon filled with white cream. I don't want to think of the calories.

If anyone comes to Augusta, stop by Belair Donuts

Used to be donut, and I have one of the top donut places in the US in my plaza.

So it’s hard to pass up sometimes.

I love me both but a nice bagel and cream cheese

Donuts are 100% my downfall... about 2 years ago I went completely low carb and dropped about 110 lbs. I hit a low of 165 and presently am at 195, I think 175 is the sweetspot for me and the extra 20 on me now is 1000000% due to my love of donuts. Union Sq in Cambridge, Twins in Brighton, Holy Donut in Maine, Donnas in Tewskbury! Oh baby... all gems.

Dunks is just bad... it’s ok if you’ve never had a mom and pops donut but once you try the good stuff it’s hard to go back

My wife gives me a clear and very specific order sheet... I’m told to stick to the sheet. She’s Normal, ie ... she eats 2 and is satisfied. When I get to the counter I blackout, I then order 12 instead of 4. I then proceed to easy 8 ☠️

My wife gives me a clear and very specific order sheet... I’m told to stick to the sheet. She’s Normal, ie ... she eats 2 and is satisfied. When I get to the counter I blackout, I then order 12 instead of 4. I then proceed to easy 8 ☠
I'm pretty good about keeping my order within reason (2 chocolate angels for my wife (the only ones she ever wants, a dozen holes for the fur babies and 3 or 4 donuts for me) unless some have just come out of the fryer and been run through the glaze. Then, I'm most likely getting my 3 or 4 in one bag and another 4 or 6 or 8 in another bag and taking the long way home.

I'm pretty good about keeping my order within reason (2 chocolate angels for my wife (the only ones she ever wants, a dozen holes for the fur babies and 3 or 4 donuts for me) unless some have just come out of the fryer and been run through the glaze. Then, I'm most likely getting my 3 or 4 in one bag and another 4 or 6 or 8 in another bag and taking the long way home.
I am def king of the separate car bag, so there’s definitely 3 in me before I’m even home. Donuts are for sure my top 3 food, no contest.

Donuts for sure

I'm a donut guy for sure. In fact I had two for breakfast this morning.

Donuts are 100% my downfall... about 2 years ago I went completely low carb and dropped about 110 lbs. I hit a low of 165 and presently am at 195, I think 175 is the sweetspot for me and the extra 20 on me now is 1000000% due to my love of donuts. Union Sq in Cambridge, Twins in Brighton, Holy Donut in Maine, Donnas in Tewskbury! Oh baby... all gems.

Jealous. We mainly just have chains like Dunkin, Duck Donuts and Rise in NC.

I love an everything or sesame seed bagel, but damn those seeds go everywhere!

I get annoyed when I have to toast them myself and I lose most of the coverage.

Back