Balls THPERS will be Playing in 2015

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Ive compiled the 200 responses from:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...683-What-is-your-quot-Gamer-quot-Ball-in-2015

In situations where multiple balls were listed, I picked the first one. List on the left is by Model, list on the right is by company. As you can see the ChromeSoft was the ball of choice and both Callaway and Bridgestone had the same total number when looking at the various lines. Enjoy.

212 Submissions to date

CompanyModelQuantityCompanyTotal
CallawayChromeSoft40Callaway62
BridgestoneRX21Bridgestone60
BridgestoneE616Srixon28
TitleistProV1x15Titleist27
SrixonZ-Star XV13Taylormade16
SrixonZ-Star11Wilson Staff13
TitleistProV19Nike2
Wilson StaffDuo8Snell2
CallawaySuperSoft7Top Flite2
BridgestoneB3306
TaylormadeTour Preferred-X6
CallawaySR26
BridgestoneB330-S5
BridgestoneE54
TaylormadeLethal4
SrixonQ-Star4
CallawaySR33
CallawayChrome +3
BridgestoneRXS3
TaylormadeTour Preferred3
Wilson StaffDuo Spin3
BridgestonePrecept Laddie2
CallawaySR12
NikeRZN Black2
SnellTour2
BridgestoneE71
CallawayHex Chrome1
TaylormadeTP51
TaylormadeTP Black1
TitleistNXT Tour1
TitleistNXT Tour-S1
Top FliteGamer1
Top FliteD2+1
Wilson StaffFG Tour1
Wilson StaffZip1
TaylormadeProject A1
Titleist Velocity 1

Last edited:
Not really surprised to see Callaway and Bridgestone tied for the most balls played.

Interesting list! Thanks for posting that up, very cool to see what everyone is playing. I'm pretty surprised that only 1 person is playing the NXT Tour and 1 the NXT Tour S, I don't know why, but it seems like I see tons of people playing this ball.

Callaway leading the way with Bridgestone, that sort of surprises me too seeing how Bridgestone has so many lines to get their overall numbers higher. Great info!

surprised how few are playing the e5

It's a small sample but it is interesting to see the numbers. #1 ball on tour didn't make out quite so well here.

It's a small sample but it is interesting to see the numbers. #1 ball on tour didn't make out quite so well here.

I am guessing THP numbers aren't going to match society at large.

Shocked at a couple of these. The FG tour is one that sticks out. Lots of e6 love too. I figured all of us internet golfers wouldn't need a ball like that

After the story and subsequent dash for the E7's at the Bridgestone University experience, I'm surprised there aren't more up there hahahaha!

Also, we look nothing like a typical PGA Leaderboard.

interesting results. thanks for taking the time to do this mike. i am surprised a little to srixon having close to the same number as titleist.

I am the lone hold out on the Zip huh?

I am also testing the Lightning, but play the Duo also.

Also, LOL at 441's propensity for Excel opportunities.

GG would be proud.

and for the record I had it decked out with gridlines and the whole 9 yards but the paste job wasnt having it

Speaking as a sample of one, four dollar balls aren't really popular with high 'cappers who plan on losing at least one per round to water or woods.

Maybe Callaway and Bridgestone should launch their "#1 Ball on THP" marketing campaigns?

Looks like I really need to try the Chrome Soft...

After the story and subsequent dash for the E7's at the Bridgestone University experience, I'm surprised there aren't more up there hahahaha!

Also, we look nothing like a typical PGA Leaderboard.

The e7 is a really great ball. WAY better of an all around golf ball than I expected for something advertised for maximum distance.

I kind of want to try the FG Tour, but I can stock up on mint used B330-RX's for so much cheaper, and it's such a great ball. Most likely I'll continue to go that route.

Not shocked to see Callaway and Bridgestone top the list, some numbers shocked me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool stats, thanks for compiling them 441. Is Callaway and Bridgestone leading the pack because we are informed consumers, or because both companies support THP and we want to support them, or a little of both?

I am the lone hold out on the Zip huh?

I am also testing the Lightning, but play the Duo also.

Nope. I've got about six sleeves in the cupboard.

They're a quite good ball for what you spend, plus they look way cooler with the W/S shield logo than the script print on the Duos.

Thanks for the compilation 441, very interesting breakdown, not surprising though.

I feel like I'm sleeping on Srixons... definitely need to try them.

Thanks for the compilation 441, very interesting breakdown, not surprising though.

PM me ur address

PM me ur address

he beat me to it but if you want i can hook you up with a 2 ball sleeve of z star and xv as well as a 3 ball sleeve of q star.

Hmmmmm. I guess I was the only one saying I'd game the FG Tour. Surprising.

~Rock

Back