BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

I like “Ike”
E731D276-5D73-46D4-815A-417A5E275B33.jpeg

I tried to pick up a set of these for my next build but they were sold out. Good news is that if you order 20, you can do a custom order. So I’ll have a similar color scheme.
I saw that you mentioned a custom. They're so great to deal with. It's awesome they could hook you up.

Weirdly, I think they look awesome but I don’t think I could ever play them. I think they’d be too distracting. Has anyone found these interfering with their eye line when setting up, or is it just me being odd?

I really need to get some of these.

My irons have some ferrules that need repair.... maybe a full rebuild with some custom ferrules is in order.

Pretty sure i could get along better with the Black and possibly a color or two with it, the main colors being something different than black, not sure i could do that....

Built my set with these BB&F ferrules yesterday!

2A6593B2-49F7-4BD9-819F-5F645ECF6AD9.jpeg

Weirdly, I think they look awesome but I don’t think I could ever play them. I think they’d be too distracting. Has anyone found these interfering with their eye line when setting up, or is it just me being odd?
I don’t stare at the hosel so it’s all good :p;)

Nothing like adding that extra little bit of customization. Nice ferrules

I ordered these today... hopeful they’ll work into the set I’m planning!

EB2732C7-18D6-4C95-91BA-69A0041ABA75.jpeg

Those are awesome! I’m eyeing another order soon....
Another order...? Changing up the Forged Tec, or another set in the works...?

I’ve had my eye on these since December!

In a few weeks I will have 10 extra of some custom vice colored ferrules if anyone wants that color combination. I also have 8 of the black/silver/yellow.

Last edited:
Another order...? Changing up the Forged Tec, or another set in the works...?

I’ve had my eye on these since December!
Building out a set of CMB and likely J40 CB, might do something new with the Tri Tour as well. Will be out of ferrules after that chaos lmao

I'm going to look at ordering 20 or 30. I'm probably going to have my irons rebuilt after all of this and probably reshaft my 919 Tours as well.

I'm thinking something with orange or yellow for the cobras and blue for the mizunos.

Probably something needlessly expensive.....

I'm going to look at ordering 20 or 30. I'm probably going to have my irons rebuilt after all of this and probably reshaft my 919 Tours as well.

I'm thinking something with orange or yellow for the cobras and blue for the mizunos.

Probably something needlessly expensive.....
I went with these for the Cobra driving iron and boy does it look sharp.
19C206E8-8E1A-4A82-A0BF-F3209D73627C.jpeg

Figured a thread was worthwhile. I know many here follow BB&F on insta and see the fun stuff they’re doing with custom ferrules, there’s truly no one out there doing what they are.

Now, no, they’re not cheap, but the quality is superior to every other ferrule I’ve bought, and I’ve bought a lot of them. If you’re one who changes shafts in irons and wedges a lot, maybe not worth it for you, but if you’re one who runs with a setup for a while and loves a little splash of custom, they’re top of the line.

Pics below are of the styles I’ve ordered:

View attachment 8919852

View attachment 8919851

View attachment 8919853
Are you a Ricky Fowler fan? That's a lot of orange!

Those are nice!

Shipping notification received! That was fast!!

In a few weeks I will have 10 extra of some custom vice colored ferrules if anyone wants that color combination. I also have 8 of the black/silver/yellow.
I might be interested...what are the vice colors? How much you want for them or the silver/yellow?

Got silver/yellow on black and silver/blue on black.

Going to have my mizunos reshafted with them and then have my cobras rebuilt with them. Also going to put them on wedges/driving irons.

If I had the time or patience, there’s some badddddaaasssasa black gold and silver ones that would look insane on the CMB setup.

Back