BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

You've got to get them!

After seeing some of these it makes me want to change mine out. Never done anything like this so I don’t have the experience.

20200416_165514.jpg

These just arrived. Blue is going on a set of JPX 919 tours with MP20 HMBs and the yellow on my Cobra Forged CB/MBs and Forged Tecs and Speedzone 4 iron.

Thought the blue would be a bit darker but my fault for not paying attention. Otherwise pretty stoked for this.

Also, if I like how this all turns out I'm going to have to build a workshop to do this for future clubs.

View attachment 8937751

These just arrived. Blue is going on a set of JPX 919 tours with MP20 HMBs and the yellow on my Cobra Forged CB/MBs and Forged Tecs and Speedzone 4 iron.

Thought the blue would be a bit darker but my fault for not paying attention. Otherwise pretty stoked for this.

Also, if I like how this all turns out I'm going to have to build a workshop to do this for future clubs.
Are the blue/silver the St. Andrew?

Jubilee,

St Andrew is the same blue but with white instead of silver.

Mizuno teamed up with BB&F to make these for the special release copper MP20s.
1587072759370.jpeg

I'm so glad those copper mp20s were basically sold out before they were even released.

Jubilee,

St Andrew is the same blue but with white instead of silver.
Thanks! I wasn’t 100% sure now that my order is on the way and I saw your photo. Lol I’d be happy either way.

I want a set of those clubs so badly and this just pushes it over the top haha
You can use that stimulus money, if you can find a set for sale. 🤣😂

These are pure 🔥 with a set of copper MP-20. Yes please. Lol not like I could hit them.
They are wall hangers, definitely not for hitting lol. I’m very sure a set will look amazing in the nursery when we start getting that ready.

They are wall hangers, definitely not for hitting lol. I’m very sure a set will look amazing in the nursery when we start getting that ready.
That’s no fun.

Absolutely!

That’s no fun.
Nope, but that’s part of it... unless you could get two sets. One for playing, and another for looking!

Or just play ‘em!

Talk about a pairing...

the mizuno copper ones are so nice

Order these today for this build

ABF83462-E262-4485-B27A-D53FDFEDEB07.pngB1A0662E-066D-429E-9985-1F2279F49629.jpeg

Back