Been gone too long ...

Grogger31

Swing hard, just in case
Reaction score
Handicap
Coming back to THP after a long hiatus from the game and this forum.

Welcome back, Grogger!

Welcome back!

Coming back to THP after a long hiatus from the game and this forum.

Now this is a return post I can get behind! Someone with a member number ALMOST as low as mine, hahaha.

Welcome back Grogger!

Welcome back dude!

Welcome back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Now this is a return post I can get behind! Someone with a member number ALMOST as low as mine, hahaha.

Thanks, Smalls. Like I said, its been a LOOOOOOONG time. That may also be commentary on my age.

Welcome back

Welcome back, I took a 7 year hiatus from golf after my 2nd child was born. What's your story?

Welcome back, I took a 7 year hiatus from golf after my 2nd child was born. What's your story?

My oldest is a softball player (going into Junior year of high school). About 5-6 years ago, I was busy coaching her. A couple years after that, she moved to playing travel softball and I thought I'd have the time to golf again since I didn't have to coach anymore. Little did realize that travel ball was an even bigger time commitment.

Then three years ago I herniated two discs in my lower back. I just picked the clubs up again about a month ago and am feeling pretty good. Thinking of joining the country club around the corner from my house that I always wanted to join, so I'm excited to get back on the horse ... but not excited to pay the initiation fee (yikes!)

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My oldest is a softball player (going into Junior year of high school). About 5-6 years ago, I was busy coaching her. A couple years after that, she moved to playing travel softball and I thought I'd have the time to golf again since I didn't have to coach anymore. Little did realize that travel ball was an even bigger time commitment.

Then three years ago I herniated two discs in my lower back. I just picked the clubs up again about a month ago and am feeling pretty good. Thinking of joining the country club around the corner from my house that I always wanted to join, so I'm excited to get back on the horse ... but not excited to pay the initiation fee (yikes!)
Things have changed a bit since you were last active here!

Things have changed a bit since you were last active here!
I would imagine so. What are the biggest changes?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Welcome back.

Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back!

Hello and welcome back!

Welcome back!!

:welcome:

Back