Best Course You Have Ever Played

The Patriot in OK
Caledonia in SC
El Campeon in FL

Pebble Beach for sure!! Spyglass was awesome, as was We-Ko-Pa and Firestone! None are in my regular rotation, just fortunate to play them and have great memories

Best is Seneca Hickory Stick in Lewiston, NY. It got national recognition awhile back. Not in my regular rotation but usually play it a couple times a season.

Pebble Beach and it’s not close. I’ve played courses that have been in better condition, but to play those iconic holes along the Coast was up there with the best experiences of my life, let alone golfing life.

#FiberLaunch

The Plantation course in Kapalua although would really like to play it again I doubt I'll see it again other than on TV.

Kiawah for me. What an absolute blast that course was. Wolf Creek would probably be the most fun I have had on a course, but if I could play one course over and over again it would be the Ocean Course, hands down. Not in my regular rotation, of course ($$). I would say the best course of my regulars is Bethpage. I make sure to play the Black at least once per month from May - October.

Virtual tie between Bethpage Black and Kiawah Island Ocean Course.

Perhaps the slight nod would go to Kiawah for location, setting and links vibe... my favorite.

Pebble Beach and it's not even close

A private course on Boca Raton, FL just off the tollway. Can’t remember the name since it was 20 years ago but it was private and the head chef and I were friends and we played about 6 rounds there one summer. Incredible course and free food and drinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's Ferry Point - NY, NY

Oakmont - no question!

From a conditions and amenities standpoint: the Clive course at the Hideaway.

From a challenge standpoint: Bethpage Black.

And the Black course is more in my ‘rotation’ than the Hideaway. Ha.

Sycamore Hills - Indiana
Heritage - OH
Virtues - OH

The Country Club - Brookline, MA
Ocean Club - Nassau, Bahamas
Baltusrol- Springfield Township, NJ

Sent from HTX

The Hideaway hands down

There's so many great courses I've played and it's so tough to pick one as the best. I'm going to go with Tobiano. So straightforward yet so damn challenging, so scenic, so fun.

Oh man tough choice.

The best course that I have paid to play is probably Bethpage Black.

Pinehurst number 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hideaway hands down

You know I was thinking about those, and I really really really really really liked them. But if I take the Grandaddy part away from them, I think I've enjoyed some others better. It's not taking anything away from them, but like the Conservatory Course at Hammock, I might actually rank that higher than both the courses at the Hideaway.

You know I was thinking about those, and I really really really really really liked them. But if I take the Grandaddy part away from them, I think I've enjoyed some others better. It's not taking anything away from them, but like the Conservatory Course at Hammock, I might actually rank that higher than both the courses at the Hideaway.

I’ve heard the conservatory is pretty good. I just think top to bottom The Hideaway is that experience regardless of the Grandaddy. I would like to think so at least.

Pine Valley for me. It’s the best collection of 18 holes I’ve played. Every single one is all world.

Pine Valley for me. It’s the best collection of 18 holes I’ve played. Every single one is all world.

My FIL brags about being able to play this course almost every time we tee it up. Really jealous. I hope you are doing well buddy

Mine is neck and neck between the Patriot Club and the Fazio courses at Barton Creek in Austin. Elevation change on a golf course is one of my favorite features.

Back